Commander DG bragging about his city hall ties

Unregistered

Commander DG bragging about his city hall ties

He credits the FIU chief for hooking him up and is now a personal driver to the mayor, incredible!!! the back door deals here never end

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He credits the FIU chief for hooking him up and is now a personal driver to the mayor, incredible!!! the back door deals here never end
    Que pinga me importa nada de eso.
    Collecta y no hagas ni pinga. Que rico es collectar.

Unregistered
    If his driving the mayor around becareful he might become the next chief. Better the Colina.

Unregistered
    What happened to the days where you earned and worked hard for your rank?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happened to the days where you earned and worked hard for your rank?
    Seems, those day's left in late 80's to early 90's. Now it's all about racial balance. Remember our staff, MUST reflex the racial balance of the community. That what the DOJ imposes on us in the 80's. Now, that the DOJ has lifted many of their orders. Miami will still bow down to the community and city hall with hook up friends, that can make them look good. Why do you think with the new Mayor, you see a few kissing his azz.

Unregistered
    As usual people who don’t know what they are doing revert to micromanaging and coming down on patrol with rules and regulations that don’t apply to friends and family
    You people have nothing original or inspiring to say but the usual bs “I care about you” “officer safety is more important”

Let me ask you at compstat are you asking about the well being of the troops? Learning from incidents that occur everyday? Your discussing how to better this place?

No, you are discussing stats and how to crack the whip on those not in your clan? Correct? So stop the bs I care speeches please

Unregistered
    Is this Daniel Garrido you all are talking about? The cutest commander in MPD? Lol

Unregistered
    He was promoted as a favor to Gomez in return he hired lanes buddy at FIU.