Is it really worth running against a group of nobodies?

Unregistered

Is it really worth running against a group of nobodies?

One alleged candidate whose alleged "supporters" have posted on this board claiming all sorts of big things. I hope our good and fair Sheriff laughs reading the pathetic crap they post.

People want to place bets even on their supposed candidate is the next winner. Making big bar room type boasts "ILL BET ON IT". What can you bet? A 20 from the ATM? What swagger! How come that supposed candidate has not taken a position on anything? Because it is easy to run as a Monday morning quarterback.

If ANY candidate was able as our GREAT SHERIFF, where are their editorials? Why not write a weekly blog on a website that even a high school student could set up and manage? Because want to be candidates are not even computer literate, never mind not able to read speak and communicate above a 9th grade dropout level. Yet, any candidate who wants to attack the Sheriff wants to be in charge of millions of dollars in budget and managing a few hundred people. When you see our good Sheriff, remember he has the power of money and connected people from all walks of life supporting him.

Unregistered
    The last sentence speaks volumes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And so what if it does. There are winners in life and losers. Go ask God why you suck while the good things happen for the worthy.

Unregistered
    Yes it does.

He can be and is bought. And continues to be.

True Evil.

Unregistered

how dramatic. the losers lounge....

Yes it does.

He can be and is bought. And continues to be.

True Evil.
    Really? Then why is the so-called Attorney General powerless to do anything to move his case forward? No one was bought, there was no crime, no nothing to what should have been an investigation into child neglect, not turned around into an 'easy money' lawsuit. make the criminal look like a victim. anyone ever think to do a blood draw on the alleged "victim"? maybe there was an unusual amount of robotussin in the "victims" blood and the parental neglect was compounded by enabled abuse of over the counter medications for recreational use. its so easy to point fingers at an innocent man serving his debt to society for a non-violent, almost civil matter. get a life you people.

Unregistered

Typical Whidden-ite

I sure hope the last poster isn't a member of the HCSO! You're going to blame a child victim and make completely false accusations that she was somehow responsible for the actions of an adult?(Who just happened to be a convicted felon.)

Your blind faith in your sheriff has, like him, somehow allowed you to justify violations of the law and to point fingers at anything and anyone outside of your circle of corruption.

Wake the F u!, At some point, you took an oath to support and defend the US and Florida Constitutions and to uphold the law. You didn't swear an oath to a person or whomever your boss might be.

Despite your hero-worship of the guy who has apparently taken care of you and promoted you far beyond your level of incompetence (mirroring his career), the fact remains, your agency, your sheriff and chief remain under investigation for corruption. I hope you go down with the rest of the stinking ship, you obviously have no business in law enforcement with your skewed view of right and wrong...

A$$hole.

Unregistered
    I sure hope the last poster isn't a member of the HCSO! You're going to blame a child victim and make completely false accusations that she was somehow responsible for the actions of an adult?(Who just happened to be a convicted felon.)

Your blind faith in your sheriff has, like him, somehow allowed you to justify violations of the law and to point fingers at anything and anyone outside of your circle of corruption.

Wake the F u!, At some point, you took an oath to support and defend the US and Florida Constitutions and to uphold the law. You didn't swear an oath to a person or whomever your boss might be.

Despite your hero-worship of the guy who has apparently taken care of you and promoted you far beyond your level of incompetence (mirroring his career), the fact remains, your agency, your sheriff and chief remain under investigation for corruption. I hope you go down with the rest of the stinking ship, you obviously have no business in law enforcement with your skewed view of right and wrong...

A$$hole.
    No bias in your comments. Already decided the "child" is a victim (nice touch about the convicted felon), the parents were obviously negligient on letting the "child" walk along a highway unattended. Where is the moral outrage on that? No, twist the facts around and ignore asking "why was the "child" (who admitted no injuries) walking along a busy early morning roadway with NO PARENTAL SUPERVISION.

Lets consider YOU an "un convicted un discovered felon" you are guilty until proven innocent. Lets assign you a felony of moral turpitude, you sound like a product of incestual statatory rape, so you can be a "victim" yourself to avoid accepting responsibility for what you probably now act out in your family - since you learned from the best, its just a family thing..

Besides why all this "your" talk? "Your agency...Sheriff..and Chief" - why are you here outsider? Troublemaker. Scumbag. If you are not a member, STFU. Who are you to say anyone has any business in law enforcement, when you are not. What is your business? Drifting from menial job to another with seasons breaks of collecting unemployment? You are not worthy to drink the urine of any of the GREAT leaders you malign in your pathetic post.

So what if anyone takes their oath office to a higher level than the Constitution or state laws. What business is it of yours? Hail Sheriff Whidden, to he I swear totall loyalty. I would be honored to stand between him and any garbage you or some washed up NYPD cop turned "radio host", or any other rubber stamp agency who seeks to attack our great Sheriff.

You know whats nice? Having a great paying job where the checks keep getting deposited and I do not even bother checking the statements. You made bad choices in life and youre angry and resent being a loser while loyal people who made good choices prosper. Go hang yourself. Write a nice rambling letter blaming everyone and the world for your loserdom, but not yourself, you professional victim.

Unregistered

if there were violations of any law, there would be charges already

.....Your blind faith in your sheriff has, like him, somehow allowed you to justify violations of the law and to point fingers at anything and anyone outside of your circle of corruption.

A$$hole.
    What violations? All alleged. If there was such a slam dunk go right to prison case, why has it taken YEARS to simply "extend" an investigation? Because there is nothing there, not sorry.

Loyalty is to the Constitution, read it some time. Particularly the sections on "Due Process" "Right to face accusers" those sections. All concepts you clearly do not understand. An idiot like you can only name maybe the first two rights. You could not try to explain intelligently the others. So dont try.

The only ship I know is mine, its engines cost more than you earn in a year. The closest you would get to it is to clean it for 11 bucks an hour while I eat lobster enjoying the benefits of good choices of loyalty and sticking by a winner, and you take the loser path every time. I might tip you a fiver after cleaning my boat. Supersize on me today sport. I live life large everyday, you only get to watch on the sidelines.

God bless our Sheriff and EVERYONE loyal to him. For the rest of you, nothing.

Unregistered

(insert menstrual rant, blah blah blah.... I hope your husband has a good side piece to forget about you for a while)

A$$hole.
    dear probable negligient parent,

I sure hope YOU do not have children or any sort of ability to reproduce. You get defensive very quickly. No one is blaming anyone. What is important is placing "responsibility" where it belongs. Such as "parents" with very questionable judgement. Who in their right mind would allow a "child" to walk unattended along a busy roadway? It seems you would. what is wrong with wondering why wasnt the child (who denied any injury), why not do a blood draw. The "parents" quckly retained an attorney, (helps the victim image), why did not anyone quesiton why the "child" was walking alone?

Why does raising a simple question provoke such a sudden reaction? Does it ruin the image of totally innocent "victim" (aka "payday"). Ever hear of contributory negligence? Why was the "child" walking in the roadway. Was the child judgement altered because of the practice of using over the counter medication to regulate behavior? A lot of things are possible. A tox screen on the so called "victim" would have been good and reasonable, considering it is more an issue of child endangerment, and not the driving of a third party. Since it is impossible to prove now the "child victim" had a totally clean system, it is not unreasonable to wonder "why" "how could that have ever happened".

So automatically that driver is "guilty" because of an unrelated conviction? If the "crime" was so serious, why was such a "dangerous" person allowed to remain FREE to organize his affairs and then report on a specific date? Integrity and NO danger to community.