Ultra festival around the corner

Cuban pete

Ultra festival around the corner

Ultra is around the corner Money time , I’m working all 3 days best event to work also Javier has been ban from working it by Ultra cause he beats up innocent people for no reason and the got sue ...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuban pete View Post
    Ultra is around the corner Money time , I’m working all 3 days best event to work also Javier has been ban from working it by Ultra cause he beats up innocent people for no reason and the got sue ...
    And the got sue?..... Whos mans this is?

Unregistered
    Whortez and Lugo sued and won in fact Whortez will be the event Commander every day lol Karma is great

Unregistered
    FIU Officers will be working around the clock

Unregistered
    Don't tell me the chief is allowing mighty captain to work the event shameful

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't tell me the chief is allowing mighty captain to work the event shameful
    Will not, and the chief has no say. You will not see Lugo and Ortiz at the event, around the area maybe. There’s a reason rolling loud has left, and Ultra is considering it. Hate to say I told you so. All of you that protect these idiots are the reason we loose $$$. Keep saying otherwise; but yet I’m always righth. No lawsuit money, he screws you, but you dotards actually praise him.

I’m happily sitting back enjoying this shit show.

Unregistered
    Will not, and the chief has no say. You will not see Lugo and Ortiz at the event, around the area maybe. There’s a reason rolling loud has left, and Ultra is considering it. Hate to say I told you so. All of you that protect these idiots are the reason we loose $$$. Keep saying otherwise; but yet I’m always righth. No lawsuit money, he screws you, but you dotards actually praise him.

I’m happily sitting back enjoying this shit show.
    And what would the exact reason be that Rolling Loud and Ultra want to leave Miami? In fact, both venues have made it clear that they love Miami and it's party atmosphere; hence; having permanent expectations to stay.

Unregistered
    And what would the exact reason be that Rolling Loud and Ultra want to leave Miami? In fact, both venues have made it clear that they love Miami and it's party atmosphere; hence; having permanent expectations to stay.
    Ortiz quit trying to protect your crappy reputation. Ofcourse they love it, and that’s why one will be at the hard rock stadium and the other to follow suit. You think the organizers aren’t involved with politics? That’s why they have local former news casters representing them.

Get it through your head, you have ruined these venues for all. Scum

Unregistered
    Ortiz quit trying to protect your crappy reputation. Ofcourse they love it, and that’s why one will be at the hard rock stadium and the other to follow suit. You think the organizers aren’t involved with politics? That’s why they have local former news casters representing them.

Get it through your head, you have ruined these venues for all. Scum
    This isn't Ortiz. And those venues are not going to Hard Rock. The acoustics, reverb, and setup at Hard Rock would be HORRIBLE for both events. I'm pretty sure they're not gonna let one security guard cop scare them off from a welcoming city such as Miami, where they are only a few miles away from the beaches and club scenes. I bet a horse and farm that they will return next year and the year after that to enjoy more of the magic city.

Unregistered
    This isn't Ortiz. And those venues are not going to Hard Rock. The acoustics, reverb, and setup at Hard Rock would be HORRIBLE for both events. I'm pretty sure they're not gonna let one security guard cop scare them off from a welcoming city such as Miami, where they are only a few miles away from the beaches and club scenes. I bet a horse and farm that they will return next year and the year after that to enjoy more of the magic city.
    I can't wait to ride that horse on my new farm.