Tattoos
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tattoos

Unregistered

Tattoos

When will FHP change its archaic policy on tattoos? If FHP changed it, there would be a lot more applicants trying to join. I understand face and neck tattoos being against policy, but arm tattoos should be ok without having to cover them up!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When will FHP change its archaic policy on tattoos? If FHP changed it, there would be a lot more applicants trying to join. I understand face and neck tattoos being against policy, but arm tattoos should be ok without having to cover them up!
    We have 150 Recruits in the Academy right now. Thousands applied for this go around. We have more than enough applicants.

Unregistered
    I’m still trying to figure out why you think voicing your concern about this on here is gong to make a difference.

Unregistered
    Tattoos should be allowed with restrictions. Previous tattoo policies were reasonable, there was no reason to take a step back in time. Hopefully this administration moves with the tkmes.

Unregistered
    Yes by all means, let them look like members of the Yakuza or MS-13, I mean, the gangsta look is the fad these days!

Unregistered
    We need to go back to long sleeves and drop the Stupid sleeve crap. If you want tattoos.. fine, but accept. you’ll be in long sleeves.

Unregistered
    It’s not a big deal really

Unregistered
    Tattoos should be allowed with restrictions. Previous tattoo policies were reasonable, there was no reason to take a step back in time. Hopefully this administration moves with the tkmes.
    Reasonable? Back when there was actual enforcement and interdiction? There is nothing reasonable about two citations an hour. It's a trooper financial safety issue.

Unregistered
    Reasonable? Back when there was actual enforcement and interdiction? There is nothing reasonable about two citations an hour. It's a trooper financial safety issue.
    Thanks E Rosen

Unregistered

Overboard in the drama

Yes by all means, let them look like members of the Yakuza or MS-13, I mean, the gangsta look is the fad these days!
    You don’t need to go overboard on the drama there Nancy Boy! The military has tattoo standards and since the FHP tries (and fails) to be like the military, why don’t we adopt similar standards? No neck or face tattoos at all. If you want to have arm tats, that should be ok as long as they are not racist or obscene. And for you to say that we should go back to wearing long sleeves all the time, that is BS....We are in Florida where it gets hotter than Satan’s balls!!! Or are you just saying that because you sit in s office all day and don’t do real Trooper work?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast