Eason, Kratz and Jordan - Page 9
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Unregistered
    I nuked some bacon this morning. I guess I did not fully cook it, and I had a 55. Before I could get my pants down, I got some kratz in my pants and on the floor, but to top it off, the toilet did not flush. So kratz was taking a bath. Man, did he stink. All that gear made me kratz myself. That was some funny sh*t.
    Signed anonymous.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I nuked some bacon this morning. I guess I did not fully cook it, and I had a 55. Before I could get my pants down, I got some kratz in my pants and on the floor, but to top it off, the toilet did not flush. So kratz was taking a bath. Man, did he stink. All that gear made me kratz myself. That was some funny sh*t.
    Signed anonymous.
    Sir, Keep up the good work!.

Unregistered
    Signed anonymous.
    Funny sh*t

Unregistered
    Doo doo brown or is it doo doo kratz

Unregistered
    So Eason has been exposed as a liar who failed to act, when will Kratz join him? They both did nothing. Only difference is Kratz didn’t have a body camera, however he did post on Facebook that he was there and heard the shots being fired. When will FDLE make his Facebook post public and did he tell FDLE about that Facebook post that I would imagine is evidence in a homicide case.

Unregistered
    It’s doo doo Kratz my pants.

Unregistered
    So Eason has been exposed as a liar who failed to act, when will Kratz join him? They both did nothing. Only difference is Kratz didn’t have a body camera, however he did post on Facebook that he was there and heard the shots being fired. When will FDLE make his Facebook post public and did he tell FDLE about that Facebook post that I would imagine is evidence in a homicide case.
    They should be evidence of his heroic efforts as he posted on Facebook? These Cowards never would have thought that all the Hero B.S. and making themselves safe would come back and haunt them...9 month’s later...LOL

Unregistered

This should never be forgotten

Wonder if boy wonder is taking a “Kratz” in the ocean at LBS? F’ing coward should have been fired and not transferred to another safe haven. Never forget!

Unregistered
    Wonder if boy wonder is taking a “Kratz” in the ocean at LBS? F’ing coward should have been fired and not transferred to another safe haven. Never forget!
    You are absolutely correct and don't ever forget who the real Cowards are. He sure was a hero that day directing traffic ain’t that right Mike?

Unregistered
    It’s doo doo Kratz my pants.
    I had cramps real bad after eating some Taco Bell, I barely made it to the toilet. But what a relief it was to feel that pressure come off my belly. It was the best diarrhea KRATZ I have ever had the pleasure of leaving.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast