Eason, Kratz and Jordan - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please listen to the audio. Immediately following the first calls of shots fired, these two took the self initiated road blocking perimeter positions on their own. They were already stopping traffic when Peterson asked for the area to be shut down.
    Finally when Eason comes back to full duty he will be doing some real police work as 5A3 or 4A7 OR 11A12. Only took 18 years

Unregistered
    Finally when Eason comes back to full duty he will be doing some real police work as 5A3 or 4A7 OR 11A12. Only took 18 years
    Who say’s he is coming back? Have you seen his I.A. Jacket? Progressive discipline could be a game changer.

Unregistered
    Shots fired inside 1200 building says alot to me. You go the F in jerkoff. You think I'm listening to some Incompetent boss on this job to give me orders when kids are getting shot up. Go F yourself. Maybe you could still look yourself in the mirror and convince yourself how important you think you are to the world. I couldn't. Typical BSO mentality. Pathetic
    Had a jerkoff Sgt. Years ago that wanted us to lock up the people selling balloons on the streets. Meanwhile drug dealers were selling crack just blocks away making a McDonald's drive thru on a friday night look bad. Bet your azz we didnt lock up balloon sellers. But thats what we are given sometimes' for supervisors.

Unregistered
    Shots fired inside 1200 building says alot to me. You go the F in jerkoff. You think I'm listening to some Incompetent boss on this job to give me orders when kids are getting shot up. Go F yourself. Maybe you could still look yourself in the mirror and convince yourself how important you think you are to the world. I couldn't. Typical BSO mentality. Pathetic
    Exactly, you go right in. Hands down.

Unregistered
    Yep....... I must look at the response matrix first....
    Verbal judo.....loud commands...... call a supervisor next.........wait for'a captain........ tell the bad guy get on the ground........ make barking noise'as if a k9 is there....... goes on and on
    Sooooo funny

Unregistered
    Sooooo funny
    Eason is already on the hot seat for one of the poorly handled calls and is on restricted duty. How is Kratz not on restrictive duty especially for what he wrote on facebook. Which was conveniently deleted when he realized Im no longer a hero once they find out I did NOTHING to save anybody. But I blocked traffic amazingly!!

Unregistered
    Eason is already on the hot seat for one of the poorly handled calls and is on restricted duty. How is Kratz not on restrictive duty especially for what he wrote on facebook. Which was conveniently deleted when he realized Im no longer a hero once they find out I did NOTHING to save anybody. But I blocked traffic amazingly!!
    FAKEBOOK heros..... oh wait. Let me check in safe... What a crock of sheeeit..
    Don't have FAKEBOOK but when I heard people do this sheeeeit I pissed myself

Unregistered
    I didn't see what mike wrote on his facebook, please give me the 14

Unregistered
    Please listen to the audio. Immediately following the first calls of shots fired, these two took the self initiated road blocking perimeter positions on their own. They were already stopping traffic when Peterson asked for the area to be shut down.
    Yes that is exactly they way I heard it too. Immediately following first call of shots fired took upon themselves to take a perimeter position. They should follow Peterson and resign.

Unregistered
    Yes that is exactly they way I heard it too. Immediately following first call of shots fired took upon themselves to take a perimeter position. They should follow Peterson and resign.
    They should resign. And then, the two SRD's should find a way to expose what the expected "role" of an SRD truly is. SRD's are wing men/women for the school administrators, and for LE administration to hide juvenile crime; particularly in the middle schools when the first signs of a child's pathology are noticeable. Since they are already disgraced, they have nothing to lose and everything to gain by exposing these systems for what they truly are. Maybe after this tragedy, they will realize how they were used as accomplices in efforts to keep crime stats low to obtain funding on both ends.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast