Eason, Kratz and Jordan - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why this gleeful throwing brothers under the bus? Peterson was broadcasting, giving live intel on the ground. Training says his broadcasts are more reliable than 911 callers. Eason and Kratz responded to Peterson's radio commands. They did the correct thing. The failure was Peterson and Peterson alone.
    Intel?? Are you fuking nuts! Shots fired inside 1200 building send me all units I'm entering the school to locate the shooter and evacuate students. Wouldn't that have sounded better? I guess not?

Unregistered

Chain of command????

Its evident that for 7 minutes there was to BSO Supervisors on the radio. Thats when the Captain chimed in, and called for a perimeter.

Where was the Sergeant and Lieutenant during this time? It is their responsibility to direct the troops if something is not being done correctly.

Was the Parkland district short on deputies that day? Are all deputy positions filled in district 17 or are there vacancies??

Real questions that need a truthful answer.

Unregistered
    Why this gleeful throwing brothers under the bus? Peterson was broadcasting, giving live intel on the ground. Training says his broadcasts are more reliable than 911 callers. Eason and Kratz responded to Peterson's radio commands. They did the correct thing. The failure was Peterson and Peterson alone.
    Why is it okay to throw Peterson under the bus but not the others?

I think the whole blame everything on Peterson routine is a bunch of bullshit. It sure doesn't seem like he made the correct moves that day but nobody else did either.

Unregistered
    Intel?? Are you fuking nuts! Shots fired inside 1200 building send me all units I'm entering the school to locate the shooter and evacuate students. Wouldn't that have sounded better? I guess not?
    Did you listen to the story itself? Even Norman's "expert" Fisten said near the end .... "Obviously somebody gave [the deputies] bad information" (talking about Peterson's radio commands).

https://www.local10.com/news/parklan...as-but-didnt-e

Unregistered
    Thank you Mayor Campbell for praising your department. Your guys went in and did everything they could, while BSO was setting up road flares and figuring out a heroic traffic plan.
    Copied and pasted from a cspd facebook page lol... it will be removed soon enough.

Unregistered
    Did you listen to the story itself? Even Norman's "expert" Fisten said near the end .... "Obviously somebody gave [the deputies] bad information" (talking about Peterson's radio commands).

https://www.local10.com/news/parklan...as-but-didnt-e
    Shots fired inside 1200 building says alot to me. You go the F in jerkoff. You think I'm listening to some Incompetent boss on this job to give me orders when kids are getting shot up. Go F yourself. Maybe you could still look yourself in the mirror and convince yourself how important you think you are to the world. I couldn't. Typical BSO mentality. Pathetic

Unregistered
    Shots fired inside 1200 building says alot to me. You go the F in jerkoff. You think I'm listening to some Incompetent boss on this job to give me orders when kids are getting shot up. Go F yourself. Maybe you could still look yourself in the mirror and convince yourself how important you think you are to the world. I couldn't. Typical BSO mentality. Pathetic
    Yep....... I must look at the response matrix first....
    Verbal judo.....loud commands...... call a supervisor next.........wait for'a captain........ tell the bad guy get on the ground........ make barking noise'as if a k9 is there....... goes on and on

Unregistered
    Its evident that for 7 minutes there was to BSO Supervisors on the radio. Thats when the Captain chimed in, and called for a perimeter.

Where was the Sergeant and Lieutenant during this time? It is their responsibility to direct the troops if something is not being done correctly.

Was the Parkland district short on deputies that day? Are all deputy positions filled in district 17 or are there vacancies??

Real questions that need a truthful answer.
    The Sgt or Lt absolutely should have been on the radio giving direction. Unfortunately, with Peterson providing bad on scene intel that probably hindered the responding deputies. Now if those other deputies arrived and heard shots, then didn't go in, that's on them too. I'm not one for disobeying orders, but if an order is given not to go in and you hear gunshots, you have to go in and STOP the shooter. Every crack of the rifle could be a life taken! I personally could never face anybody again knowing I didn't take action.

So what what districts are fully staffed? If you have vacancies in Parkland and Weston, and we do, do you really think districts like District 5, Lauderdale Lakes, Pompano, Dania, West Park / Pembroke Park...(the list goes on) are fully staffed....the answer is NO! When the idiot (Gov Scott) decided to reduce our pension everybody went into the DROP that could so they wouldn't get screwed. Know that all those employees went into the DROP HR knew they had five years to hire replacements. Knowing that our HR moves at a snails pace, taking almost a year to hire someone, they dropped the ball. Or were those PCNs moved to Admin too, like so many other units that have been cut and PCNs "temporarily moved"!?!? Now we are trying to play catchup. Well it's hard to hire anybody at BSO now, being in the spotlight in a negative way, two years in a row; three if you count the escape from the courthouse. Now we are fighting for a minimal pay raise, new hires don't get the tri-county take home... Where does it stop? We are having a hard time keeping this damn from erupting.

Unregistered
    Great response to a B.S. reason. I guess when you cant think for yourself you set up outside on a perimeter (Cowards). If you are a true Police Officer that has been trained you ignore what Peterson said on the radio and you go inside and do your job. I wonder if there kids were in that school if they would have still took up a perimeter position?

Unregistered
    Please listen to the audio. Immediately following the first calls of shots fired, these two took the self initiated road blocking perimeter positions on their own. They were already stopping traffic when Peterson asked for the area to be shut down.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast