Why so many GAYS at MPD

Unregistered

Why so many GAYS at MPD

Can someone explain why do we continuously hire so many gays and lesbians? I come to work and feel like I am working in South Beach or Key West. Mariquitas

Unregistered
    This is the Obama agenda we simply have too many Dems in south Florida and wannabe republicans ( staff members)that sell themselves to these agendas to be part of the “team”. Also a lot cute little chicks that in all reality the most they can do is maybe bite the knee caps of a 39 that’s resisting. Guys be careful the staff doesn’t care about us . Crime goes up crime goes down. Right now it’s down but one day it’ll go up again and you’ll see what these bastereds with their agendas have done to us. They tell you “go out there and have fun” be carefully with that mentality. Think about it you’re armed with a gun for a reason this is not game!!!!!!

Unregistered
    The obama agenda? You just like trump cant stop thinking about obama huh. Parasite!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can someone explain why do we continuously hire so many gays and lesbians? I come to work and feel like I am working in South Beach or Key West. Mariquitas
    You wouldn't be looking for a date by chance are you? Who cares if one is gay or lesbian. As long as they can do the job.