Way back when, there were 3 Stooges named Moe. Larry and Curly. Then the SSO had 3 stooges named Knight, ***** and Hoffman. Now it seems the SAO has 3 stooges named Brodsky, Schaeffer and Jackman. It seems that poor Brodsky, a product of the republican party machine that also got knightmare elected, was so thin skinned that he fired long term, highly qualified and respected Assistant State Attorney Beth (Scanlon) Loeffler Friday. Brodsky told her she was fired for saying things at an establishment where a group of her colleagues were imbibing in some adult beverages off duty after work for her birthday. Once he was questioned by the media his side of the story is quite different. He tells the media that she was fired for "repeated failure to maintain professional office standards" yet there is no prior disciplinary actions in her file. Yes, Beth can be crass at times but I have worked with her for more than 10 years and have always found her to be totally professional in her official duties. My question would be what little spineless supervisor went tattling to one or more of the 3 stooges? I bet that little cheese eater figured that it would help their career to tell on Beth, like children tell mommy on their sibling, or as some SSO deputies do to get that specialty spot or a promotion. Anyway, Beth will be sorely missed and now the 3 stooges have to realize they don't have any guns to match her fury in court when she is scoffed up by a defense attorney, or better yet the public defender as a major case defender. Best wishes Beth!
Here's the link to the story.
http://www.heraldtribune.com/news/20...bout-superiors