Another demotion
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Another demotion

Oh snap. Sgt JB is now a deputy. Waaaa...

Unregistered
    What fer? Do tell

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What fer? Do tell
    Something to do with BA and not supervising.

Unregistered
    Her ass needs to be gone as well. You can't fix stupid, not to mention the fact she's a toxix little bih.

Unregistered
    It is time that everyone need to realize that the new Sheriff is holding everyone to a high standard. If you can not make that standard you will be addressed. It is simply. Do your job and don't be lazy and you will be fine.

Unregistered
    It is time that everyone need to realize that the new Sheriff is holding everyone to a high standard. If you can not make that standard you will be addressed. It is simply. Do your job and don't be lazy and you will be fine.
    Really, read the thread with about 11000 views and 230 comments and thedn come back and talk to us.

Unregistered
    Really, read the thread with about 11000 views and 230 comments and thedn come back and talk to us.
    Umm of this is true then why is Spencer and Tindell still chiefs? Bob Johnson didn't do nothing to both of them or Agiuar or Woods. Cap Kline needs to be fired but y'all are too busy being sex like horny sailors. Y all act like stuids.

Unregistered
    What an absolute idiot you are. You don't even understand the difference between a Sheriff's Office and a Police Department. All butt hurt over a wreck and flooding this site with your dumbass posts.

Unregistered
    What an absolute idiot you are. You don't even understand the difference between a Sheriff's Office and a Police Department. All butt hurt over a wreck and flooding this site with your dumbass posts.
    Pretty obvious there is more than one poster I would think if I was a LEO I would be just a little more observant.

Unregistered
    I am calling BS when Lt. TM has done the completely unsafe and stupid stuff he has done and is still a Lt. you can get away with a whole lot that others can't if you a SWAT boy. Just sayin, just because there is an investigation done doesn't mean it was done to the same standard as others.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast