Another demotion - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What an absolute idiot you are. You don't even understand the difference between a Sheriff's Office and a Police Department. All butt hurt over a wreck and flooding this site with your dumbass posts.
    Umm i got framed by another asshole COP who thought he was god. Hes a **** weed.

Unregistered
    I am calling BS when Lt. TM has done the completely unsafe and stupid stuff he has done and is still a Lt. you can get away with a whole lot that others can't if you a SWAT boy. Just sayin, just because there is an investigation done doesn't mean it was done to the same standard as others.
    Remember that TM is another one of Bob's boys, just like TG, SH, DB and others. All golden. Lt DUUUUUUUUUUHHHH can't even write his own memos. He and Bob are bosum buddies, like Beavis and.....Baldhead.

BA will probably keep her job although she's a knucklehead. Too much booty shaking to the admin and sexual harassment complaints from others.

Unregistered
    Pretty obvious there is more than one poster I would think if I was a LEO I would be just a little more observant.
    It is hard to tell given the stupidity of your authorship and obvious ignorant subject matter of its content. You keep posting b.s. starting with "umm" and continue the jibberish. Also, why would another person's posts be as stupid as yours? Go away.

Unregistered
    It is hard to tell given the stupidity of your authorship and obvious ignorant subject matter of its content. You keep posting b.s. starting with "umm" and continue the jibberish. Also, why would another person's posts be as stupid as yours? Go away.
    You must be one of the more observant Cops You reply to my comment but describe the other person commenting. You cant tell more than one person commenting WOW.

Unregistered
    You must be one of the more observant Cops You reply to my comment but describe the other person commenting. You cant tell more than one person commenting WOW.
    Nobody can tell the difference when your posts are idiotic. You need to put down the weed.

Unregistered
    Nobody can tell the difference when your posts are idiotic. You need to put down the weed.
    Well smart ass I guarantee Ive never smoked weed and have taken more clear piss tests than you have in your life.

Mod 693
    That fine young deputy will continue her duties. Deputy BA keep up the good work beautiful! You have a career with us! (Call me later xooxodxo)

Unregistered
    Welp BA gone.

Unregistered
    Can't say that I am sad to see her go. Addition by subtraction.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie

Another demotion

another suggestion is to keep it in SB i missed it this year and im moving there this year so i wnat to be able to make it next year

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast