Goals of a Chief

Unregistered

Goals of a Chief

A recent review goals set and not achieved by our Amazing Carlita left many wondering. The regional first floor training center on the first floor of dispatch is amazing. The fitness program has transformed our top leaders into examples for all to follow. The accreditation of the police department has been achieved, but it’s still an open case like the hurricane party video of McSnake covering the video cameras. Then the rifle program meltdown set the tone of training for the rest of the nation to follow. His recognition of the Kool aides crew month after month is probably the only real accomplishment. What have we learned? Carlito has a life size doll of sheriff David Clark in his bedroom. It is anatomically correct. In extreme moments of stress, he gets on his knees and prays to sheriff Clark. Then along comes our City attorney who to some extent resembles sheriff Clark. It’s like a fantasy come true. So taking a page out of Manny’s play book, he makes his move. Sam tries to warn him, but it’s too late. He ends up on WC flat on his face due to what they call the penitentiary syndrome. The top proctologist on Miami Beach is assigned the reconstruction efforts, but many fear that it’s too late.

Unregistered

Just Announced

I has it with this chief he kept screwing me for nothing. Now he is running away because he went afte r the mayor and lost. I'm a lt and shp ups be charge when you leave.

Unregistered

Noriega vs McCready

Drunk Jimmy, you need to stay off leoaffairs. Now you sound like you're mad at the guy who saved your career. Quit drinking so you can get help.