BSO Command, all done, no future!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregisteredwhenall

BSO Command, all done, no future!

After this horrific tragedy, the entire command staff won’t be able to find a job anywhere. Who will ever employ these losers. Their careers are done, and rightfully so.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredwhenall View Post
    After this horrific tragedy, the entire command staff won’t be able to find a job anywhere. Who will ever employ these losers. Their careers are done, and rightfully so.
    Their careers should have never have gone above gate guards.

Unregistered
    LOL, all of them are retired FLPD collecting a big pension.. If they make their 8 years with BSO, they will collect another pension..

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    LOL, all of them are retired FLPD collecting a big pension.. If they make their 8 years with BSO, they will collect another pension..
    Exactly. The joke is on us. Next career? What career? 2 pensions amounting to upwards of 150k with executive benefits and you want to rip them?

Unregisterednotreally

50%

Exactly. The joke is on us. Next career? What career? 2 pensions amounting to upwards of 150k with executive benefits and you want to rip them?
    You forgot about their ex wives. They get 50%.

Unregistered
    Yeah, if it makes you feel better, my LE career is over after this. Thank God! Multiple pensions and a bank full of dough. Im tired of working. Yeah, Im just over 50. Yeah, Im 20 pounds overweigh. But for every stupid tattoo or jet ski you have, I have a house. And the only thing your old lady will leave your goatee wearing tough guy azz for is cash. And sir, Ive got plenty. Get some sleep and enjoy roll call player. Im out.

Unregistered
    Yeah, if it makes you feel better, my LE career is over after this. Thank God! Multiple pensions and a bank full of dough. Im tired of working. Yeah, Im just over 50. Yeah, Im 20 pounds overweigh. But for every stupid tattoo or jet ski you have, I have a house. And the only thing your old lady loves more than your smoothly shaved arms is cash. And sir, Ive got plenty. Get some sleep and enjoy roll call, player. Im out.

Unregistered
    That’s a big bunch of B.S., one of my good friends retired from Ft. Lauderdale, and their pension sucks. Back in a day the salary was good pension not so much. They are trying to survive on 45,000 a year and they don't get a COLA.

Unregistered
    That’s a big bunch of B.S., one of my good friends retired from Ft. Lauderdale, and their pension sucks. Back in a day the salary was good pension not so much. They are trying to survive on 45,000 a year and they don't get a COLA.
    They obviously werent part tje FLL command staff. Swing by the 5th floor i will show you my direct deposit hater.

Unregistered
    They obviously werent part tje FLL command staff. Swing by the 5th floor i will show you my direct deposit hater.
    Yeah and either were half of Israels command staff they were front line supervisors at best. Now go away chump your mommy is calling you for dinner.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast