Thank Ms. Jones and Ms. Nimer
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Thank Ms. Jones and Ms. Nimer

You really went to bat for us.

PAY RAISES: There are no across-the-board pay raises for state workers included in the state budget. The budget includes a 7 or 10 percent pay raise for state law-enforcement officers as well as raises for assistant state attorneys, assistant public defender and juvenile probation officers. State firefighters will be given a $2,500 increase. Florida's seven Supreme Court justices are also getting a nearly 24 percent raise that will increase their salaries to $220,600.

(but I bet you 2 get raises). Hope you guys sleep good at night knowing you have understaffed prisons and P&P Officers all with 4 year degrees working 2 or 3 jobs. You didn't even ask for a raise. So P&P puts numerous people in jail but the Agriculture Police get a raise. What a joke. I knw you both will be gone after the election but god only knows how much you bilked from this Department.

Unregistered
    There is a across the board raise for State Law Enforcement. And we did not get a raise. So, what does that tell you? It tells you that we are not defined as LEO's !!! So, get back to your desk and type your vop's. BOY...

Unregistered

Broken

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You really went to bat for us.

PAY RAISES: There are no across-the-board pay raises for state workers included in the state budget. The budget includes a 7 or 10 percent pay raise for state law-enforcement officers as well as raises for assistant state attorneys, assistant public defender and juvenile probation officers. State firefighters will be given a $2,500 increase. Florida's seven Supreme Court justices are also getting a nearly 24 percent raise that will increase their salaries to $220,600.

(but I bet you 2 get raises). Hope you guys sleep good at night knowing you have understaffed prisons and P&P Officers all with 4 year degrees working 2 or 3 jobs. You didn't even ask for a raise. So P&P puts numerous people in jail but the Agriculture Police get a raise. What a joke. I knw you both will be gone after the election but god only knows how much you bilked from this Department.
    Department is broken. No leadership, just a bunch of Yes Skirts protecting their large salaries while the whole army does without. No one advocating for the men and women in the trenches doing a very difficult job. Time to start to get out. Time to make plans to leave because it is not going to get better.

Unregistered
    You are a drone. Now get back to your desk and start typing those VOP's. Hey, we didn't tell you to pick this job! So, stop your crying.

Unregistered

You have no idea what...

You are a drone. Now get back to your desk and start typing those VOP's. Hey, we didn't tell you to pick this job! So, stop your crying.
    You have no idea what we do. You're most likely a felon coming on this board to mess with Officers. When is your term date?

Unregistered
    I know what you do not do. You do not xo Law Enforcement work. So, stop trying to convince yourselves that you are a LEO. You sit in your office 80% of the time and type vop's. You do not have to qualify with a firearm in your academy. And over half of your workers do not carry. Last of all, you are defined as COP after your academy and not LEO. That is why you didn't get a raise. Again, get back to your desk and type. BOY

Unregistered
    Thanks Jenny, look what you have turned us into.

Unregistered

Never said I was a Cop...

I know what you do not do. You do not xo Law Enforcement work. So, stop trying to convince yourselves that you are a LEO. You sit in your office 80% of the time and type vop's. You do not have to qualify with a firearm in your academy. And over half of your workers do not carry. Last of all, you are defined as COP after your academy and not LEO. That is why you didn't get a raise. Again, get back to your desk and type. BOY
    I think you must have me mixed up with someone else Felon. Being a street cop would be a step down. Friken shift work. Hahahaha

Unregistered
    After reading all this, how can a street cop be a step down? Look at your payscale. Then, I will look at mine. You will come up short. But hey, you are use to coming up short in many aspects of your life.

Unregistered

Ok

I've been around a while, 20 years, and I have all three certs in Florida. Worked all three. Probation and Parole has its issues for sure, but it is way better than being a CO or a LEO. I in fact know what each job entails

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast