#safestcity

Thread: #safestcity

Unregistered

#safestcity

About 5-6 shootings in the last 2 days. Multiple dead, including a baby.

This city is a joke. Lets post more pics on twitter and do another vlog.

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    About 5-6 shootings in the last 2 days. Multiple dead, including a baby.

This city is a joke. Lets post more pics on twitter and do another vlog.
    Why is that the Chief or any other member of the police force fault? Not their fault some people in this community cannot behave. I have yet to hear any shooting in the white neighborhood this weekend, oh yeah people in the hispanic and white neighborhood are out enjoying the weekend with family after a long work week. You see when you live off welfare and obama phones you tend to take the frustration out on shooting innocent people for fun. Like Chicago, thugs killing thugs taking out their own trash.

Leave the police force out of this, they work hard enough cleaning out the trash in these neighborhoods while leaving their loved ones behind.

Unregistered
    Oh please the miami police force is a joke! They spend 95% of their time post shit on social media and trying to kiss the mayors ass. The other 5% they spend it having sex on duty.

Unregistered
    Oh please the miami police force is a joke! They spend 95% of their time post shit on social media and trying to kiss the mayors ass. The other 5% they spend it having sex on duty.
    Yes is true I spend 5% having sex but in my defense is only because your mother wants me to.

Unregistered
    If it bothers you stop following us and go follow Miami Dade instead, so you can enjoy watching their dancing queen of a Director.

Unregistered
    If it bothers you stop following us and go follow Miami Dade instead, so you can enjoy watching their dancing queen of a Director.
    We have our own dancing queens here please along with the fags and azz kisser this place is a den of evil