Steel Drum Music

Unregistered

Steel Drum Music

I am trying to reach a steel drum player that performed for me years ago. If I remember correctly, his wife use to work in Detention. Does anyone remember her or him that might be able to provide a reference?

Unregistered
    Yes. I know him.

Unregistered
    Can you provide his contact information please or are you just pulling my leg? I would like to re-hire him for an event but lost his name and number...

Unregistered
    No one is going to post any contact or personal information of any officer on this site. It is insane that you even asked.

Unregistered
    I did not ask for anything protected by confidentiality. I merely wanted a business phone number or web site address to re-hire someone I hired in the past. I was merely trying to stay loyal to him since he did a great job for me in the past. I was merely trying to support the family of another law enforcement officer instead of making a random selection. I misplaced his contact information and was hoping for guidance. You could have read my post and moved on but instead, you needed to chime in on everything. What did it accomplish? Make you feel good?

Unregistered
    ...stfu.....

Unregistered
    Stfu??? How intelligent!