Submarine Airborne Oohrah (and the historical significance) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Well Ronald, since being a cook on a sub, is NOT a combat arms MOS that needs to have airborne training or Ranger training. It tells the historical significance, that your full of sh!t.. Man this forced retirement has really played a number on your head. Get a grip, we all face that day. Yours came as you were lying about a drop extension, promotions and command. I must say as much crap as you ran your pie hole with over the former D/C that you couldn't stand. You let him keep the rank to be owed a favor. Man, if you weren't such a azzhole. I would be worried about your mental state. I guess some people (like you) have to live in the pass and make up stories. It's cool I hear your soon to be doing T.V. commercials. On how a man should douche (like you) the correct way. You've always liked having things stuck up your azz.

Hey, do you miss the boy's. Opps I mean trannies that hung out on N.E. 79th St? No more freebies

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well Ronald, since being a cook on a sub, is NOT a combat arms MOS that needs to have airborne training or Ranger training. It tells the historical significance, that your full of sh!t.. Man this forced retirement has really played a number on your head. Get a grip, we all face that day. Yours came as you were lying about a drop extension, promotions and command. I must say as much crap as you ran your pie hole with over the former D/C that you couldn't stand. You let him keep the rank to be owed a favor. Man, if you weren't such a azzhole. I would be worried about your mental state. I guess some people (like you) have to live in the pass and make up stories. It's cool I hear your soon to be doing T.V. commercials. On how a man should douche (like you) the correct way. You've always liked having things stuck up your azz.

Hey, do you miss the boy's. Opps I mean trannies that hung out on N.E. 79th St? No more freebies

Miami High GED valedictorian learn some English then come on back here .Sailor, You are an embarrassment to this country!!

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH

Unregistered
    Miami High GED valedictorian learn some English then come on back here .Sailor, You are an embarrassment to this country!!

Ron, please, do us all a favor. It's really getting old and tiring. Blow it out your ass!

Unregistered

Great come back, there hero. When people call you out over your lies and B.S. You go off on this Miami High rant. Be truthful, back when you were a little lad, did some Miami high people, kick your azz when you went to CGHS? Sure seems like it. Let's talk about your great writing and grammar? You a idiot, with these lies and wanting everyone to think your a hero. Every time you post, your lying. There is no submarine airborne! The lie you told that the S.O.N. ordered all cook's on a sub. To be airborne trained, yet you couldn't stop there. You had to go on about HALO training, ranger & sniper. Yes something azzhole cooks need. You an embarrassment to this country, the department and any person that wore a uniform. Yes, that includes the trash collectors... What makes you think your better then anyone else?? Try answering that.

Unregistered
    Great come back, there hero. When people call you out over your lies and B.S. You go off on this Miami High rant. Be truthful, back when you were a little lad, did some Miami high people, kick your azz when you went to CGHS? Sure seems like it. Let's talk about your great writing and grammar? You a idiot, with these lies and wanting everyone to think your a hero. Every time you post, your lying. There is no submarine airborne! The lie you told that the S.O.N. ordered all cook's on a sub. To be airborne trained, yet you couldn't stop there. You had to go on about HALO training, ranger & sniper. Yes something azzhole cooks need. You an embarrassment to this country, the department and any person that wore a uniform. Yes, that includes the trash collectors... What makes you think your better then anyone else?? Try answering that.
    Cavalier pride b!tch...I like moonlit nights and slow walks on the beach. I love puppies and beautiful sunsets. Heroism means acknowledging your own greatness. So like it is said in Leviticus 22:36 "Stand down sailor. That's an order!"

Unregistered
    Cavalier pride b!tch...I like moonlit nights and slow walks on the beach. I love puppies and beautiful sunsets. Heroism means acknowledging your own greatness. So like it is said in Leviticus 22:36 "Stand down sailor. That's an order!"
    Interesting, all the thing's a gay male would admit to. Conceit, is more like it! Only dictators, azzholes and lair's tell of what they've done or make sh!t up to look better. You can lead a azzhole to the bathroom but you can's make him use it. Yes, the correct saying is you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink it. The former, is the correct for you. I was asked (again) why we, respond to your B.S. Simple, it's fun, entertaining and set's you off. I feel it our duty, to keep in check azzholes. You know, when questions are put to you. You never answer them. Why is that? Afraid to admit the truth? I got to tell you, were getting worried about your mental state. You sure your going to be O.K? Not, that someone with mental problem would admit they need help. Just throwing it out there. Hey, know were really not here for you but a whole line of people are willing to take you to a mental hospital. Sorry about uncle Rex, Coming up with a new lie to cover the one you just used, isn't easy. Especially, to have it blow up in your face in less the 10 hours. Guess your NOT as connected as you want us all to believe.. Well, I'm sure you'll Miami High this. It's normal for you so in closing I will say a saying, not as many times a you but just once.

St. Edwards High School signing off.... Peace out b!tch......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12