+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
 
  1. #1
    Nat Nautilus
    Guest

    Submarine Airborne Oohrah (and the historical significance)

    It's all about heroism and the Benjamins, ladies!

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    I'm not sure there is any military significance to this.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Tell us who u are please!!

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tell us who u are please!!
    The Dream Maker. Stand down Sailor, that's an order!

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tell us who u are please!!
    Who is he, you might ask? He's the biggest lair, ever produced from Miami .P.D. He was just a cook in the Navy, that's ashamed of just being a cook. Has to lie about being a Seal in 4 different team. Plus, a RANGER and ran missions for Seal team 6 and Delta. Lies about all combat he's claimed to have been in. Lied about the Silver Star, the elite airborne training, a master driver, sniper, being tasked to train elite troops from all over the world. Lied about being the chief of Chicago P.D. twice. Most recent lie, is being the top pick for L.A.P.D. where he never applied. Oh, can't forget all the name dropping. He's just another boy, trying to make it in a man's profession. Of all the people I ever served with or worked with. I know of NONE, that needs to bring up their military as much as this loser and all he's claimed to have done. Those that saw combat, earned medals. Are quite hero's, they don't need to tell in every other sentence, what they have done. My favorite is his DD-214 is classified. Yet, he's posts on here, the lies of what he's done.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The Dream Maker. Stand down Sailor, that's an order!
    Hey Liar, blow it out your ass!

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who is he, you might ask? He's the biggest lair, ever produced from Miami .P.D. He was just a cook in the Navy, that's ashamed of just being a cook. Has to lie about being a Seal in 4 different team. Plus, a RANGER and ran missions for Seal team 6 and Delta. Lies about all combat he's claimed to have been in. Lied about the Silver Star, the elite airborne training, a master driver, sniper, being tasked to train elite troops from all over the world. Lied about being the chief of Chicago P.D. twice. Most recent lie, is being the top pick for L.A.P.D. where he never applied. Oh, can't forget all the name dropping. He's just another boy, trying to make it in a man's profession. Of all the people I ever served with or worked with. I know of NONE, that needs to bring up their military as much as this loser and all he's claimed to have done. Those that saw combat, earned medals. Are quite hero's, they don't need to tell in every other sentence, what they have done. My favorite is his DD-214 is classified. Yet, he's posts on here, the lies of what he's done.
    who the hell are you talking about? "Milk injury" Willie from Pio? No se! who is this warrior of Spartan proportions?

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    who the hell are you talking about? "Milk injury" Willie from Pio? No se! who is this warrior of Spartan proportions?
    Where do you read anything on "Milking injuries" If anything Ron's a master lair! That's all he has been and is. I've known Ron, since the mid 80's we worked in 10 sector together. Till I promoted out and again when he made Sgt. Ron, was handed his promotions DIDN'T EARN A DAMN THING! Now, he goes off on these wild, stupid post of being all that. I've lost count on how many times others had to rush in to save our little dreamer or when he did stupid things to others. To look like he's got a clue on how to run a team or unit.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    who the hell are you talking about? "Milk injury" Willie from Pio? No se! who is this warrior of Spartan proportions?
    Sailor, you better stand down. Milk Injury was one of the bravest men I have ever met. A jump master at Benning. He taught the theory of going airborne from a submarine via the torpedo tube. So I don't know who you are but obvisoulsy you have read my classified DD-214.

    You'll be hearing from the Department of Defense.

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sailor, you better stand down. Milk Injury was one of the bravest men I have ever met. A jump master at Benning. He taught the theory of going airborne from a submarine via the torpedo tube. So I don't know who you are but obvisoulsy you have read my classified DD-214.

    You'll be hearing from the Department of Defense.
    The DOD now! WOW. Ron, if anything the DOD and the rest of the military community, would think the same as the rest of us. Your nothing but a lying piece of sh!t. I've read your DD-214, moron. There is nobody, employed here with a classified DD-214. If you knew anything of what your talking about, you would know how elite personnel DD-214 are written. Oh, one more thing STUPID! If your DD-214 or any military records are classified. You've broken federal law! By running your mouth over it. Over the years I've read 3 of our peoples DD-214, that had reference numbers on what ever they did and you CAN NOT, get any information on it! One was a old friend of yours, that you tried to Fu@k over, years ago when you ratted him and his 15A out to then I.S. When a 33 offender of a old lady ran and tried to fight. They beat the sh!t out of him! All that happened, 1 was transferred to 60 sector. After working 10 sector for a few years, it was like a paid vacation for him. Only draw back, he only spoke English & Italian. No Cuban! So some calls were a pain in the azz for others to come and translate. yet, they didn't mine. Unlike you, they were and are good people. No some has been lair..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •