150 Recruits; No Raises - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Complaining that we have 150 recruits and filling vacancies... The same people would complain that we are short-handed and need help on the road. You can’t have it both way. Nice job background guys.
    Many years ago Oprah gave a bunch of new cars to poor people. They all got mad at HER because they had to pay taxes and get insurance. Same socio-economic people here. They wouldn't know how to be content. Why offer them anything? They only bite your leg and say it was not enough.

Unregistered
    This is new to me. We don’t hear much gossip on the Ally. 150 in the Academy? Looks like we’re finally going to get the much needed help we’ve all needed. This is a good thing. Good step forward for FHP.

Unregistered
    This is new to me. We don’t hear much gossip on the Ally. 150 in the Academy? Looks like we’re finally going to get the much needed help we’ve all needed. This is a good thing. Good step forward for FHP.
    Okay thanks Crotta.

Unregistered
    Okay thanks Crotta.
    😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Unregistered
    What are the numbers looking like now? All 150 still there? Anyone have their assignment info? I’m just curious if we’re grgting any help on the Turnpike in Palm Beach.

Unregistered
    What are the numbers looking like now? All 150 still there? Anyone have their assignment info? I’m just curious if we’re grgting any help on the Turnpike in Palm Beach.
    It's 149 now LOL

Unregistered
    Okay thanks Crotta.
    Crotta retired last year in December.

Unregistered
    Because they don't leave, they get to work whatever they want and don't respond to calls. In my opinion, they are overpaid for what they do. Have you ever called fwc to something? Bear, gator etc. They are never around and just send a civilian trapper.
    Actually I have. I work for a coastal SO now and have worked with FWC on the water. They always come when called, are professional, and get the job done. I have no complaints about them. The FWC officers in my area are jam up and help us like crazy. FHP on the other hand....

Unregistered
    Actually I have. I work for a coastal SO now and have worked with FWC on the water. They always come when called, are professional, and get the job done. I have no complaints about them. The FWC officers in my area are jam up and help us like crazy. FHP on the other hand....
    And you think the deputies troopers encounter are always professional? Hardly....

Unregistered
    And you think the deputies troopers encounter are always professional? Hardly....
    150 Lbs overweight, barely literate, cannot go ten minutes without their e-cig gear or a black and mild.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast