Other Opportunities
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Other Opportunities

So most of the posters on this site want to see FHP destroyed. Help me further your goal. I am an 8 to 11 year member of FHP and I want to leave. I live in the Tampa Bay area and I can not move. Besides Tampa PD or St Pete PD what other police departments in the area have a decent step plan and will start me at a higher step with experience? Like one with guaranteed max out of over 75000? I do not want to work for any Sheriff's Office in this sh!t state so police only please. Share your knowledge with me...

Unregistered
    You're a LEO! Utilize the wonderful powers of the Internet and research yourself! Salary information is all online, and the fact that you're setting yourself to one single area should be a synch! Do us a favor and find another line of work since you clearly lack basic investigative skills.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So most of the posters on this site want to see FHP destroyed. Help me further your goal. I am an 8 to 11 year member of FHP and I want to leave. I live in the Tampa Bay area and I can not move. Besides Tampa PD or St Pete PD what other police departments in the area have a decent step plan and will start me at a higher step with experience? Like one with guaranteed max out of over 75000? I do not want to work for any Sheriff's Office in this sh!t state so police only please. Share your knowledge with me...

You want your own personal jet too?

Unregistered
    Buh Bye! See Ya! Don't let the door hit you in the ass!

Unregistered
    We have fresh bodies in the Academy ready to replace you. Several who are from Tampa and will be going to Troop C.

Take care, bye.

P.S.... if you have a new Charger I got dibs on it. I have an older one but can’t seem to get it traded out.

Bye.

Unregistered
    I'd recommend Treasure Island, Gulfport or Indian Shores police departments in Pinellas county

Unregistered
    I'd recommend Treasure Island, Gulfport or Indian Shores police departments in Pinellas county
    Starting pay is 45k, 45k and 40k (respectively). That doesn't include annual step raises. You're already vested with FHP, so you'll never lose that and you can start collecting it without a financially penalty at age 55. FHP is an okay place to start, but not to stay.

Unregistered
    Dang, you are one lazy POS. I guarantee you will not be missed.

Unregistered
    Thank you for the leads!

Unregistered
    Thank you for the leads!
    If you want to see every police department in Pinellas County, then click on this link and scroll down to page 55:

http://www.fdle.state.fl.us/FSAC/UCR..._Offenses.aspx

(all other PDs are also listed for all other counties in Florida - just FYI)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast