Another LPD cover up
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Another LPD cover up

I see another Lakeland cover up swept under the rug. Someone should really investigate LPD internal affairs and detective division. Most corrupt agency in Florida.

Unregistered

Agreed

Most disrespectful and incompetent agency. PCSO should take over.

Unregistered

an outsider looking in...

you guys have serious leadership issues at your department...it's pathetic.

then again, you guys have been a circus for a while now...carry on...

Unregistered

You're not referring to...

Are you referring to the story, perhaps not even true, that our latest former chief of police, who rushed out the door claiming that he was the first c.o.p. to retire cleanly, might have actually left because he was possibly having an affair with the new LPD legal adviser? You know, the one who claimed that he valued honesty, integrity, and transparency? I wonder if he'll keep that cushy new job when the (Methodist) college finds out he allegedly left his wife and kids? Wonder if the new legal adviser will keep hers? "I felt it was the right time to transition into the next chapter of my life [because a chick I kinda dig has come along that I can leave my wife and kids for.] This opportunity allows me to use my law enforcement skills and, more importantly, spend quality time with my family [and by family, I mean the new LPD legal advisor].”

Oh, well, that story can't possibly be true anyway.

Unregistered
    LPD is an embarrassment to the law enforcement community and possibly the most embarrassing in the state. When is FDLE going to pull your accreditation and shut you guys down?

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you referring to the story, perhaps not even true, that our latest former chief of police, who rushed out the door claiming that he was the first c.o.p. to retire cleanly, might have actually left because he was possibly having an affair with the new LPD legal adviser? You know, the one who claimed that he valued honesty, integrity, and transparency? I wonder if he'll keep that cushy new job when the (Methodist) college finds out he allegedly left his wife and kids? Wonder if the new legal adviser will keep hers? "I felt it was the right time to transition into the next chapter of my life [because a chick I kinda dig has come along that I can leave my wife and kids for.] This opportunity allows me to use my law enforcement skills and, more importantly, spend quality time with my family [and by family, I mean the new LPD legal advisor].”

Oh, well, that story can't possibly be true anyway.
    Poor L he's finally reaping what he's been sewing for years. With the number of good officers who's lives he tried to destroy, this is just the beginning.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Truth

If you have been here for ten years or more then you know as well as I do that "the squirrel", aka L relished in ruining or trying to ruin the lives of countless officers. He was a master at covering up for those he deemed worthy and attacking those who were injured, at a down point in their career, or randomly at his whim. If you crossed him or stood up to him you were targeted. If you used sick time, no matter what the reason, you were nothing but dirt in his eyes and he would bring his wrath down upon you. He enjoyed a long career of preying on the weakened with no remorse. So he is finally now reaping what he has sewn for so long. Now I know those who pledge allegiance to will probably lash out at me for speaking these truths. To them I say call me what you will but you know this is true and I wish no hardship upon you. Live life to the fullest, with grace and true integrity and the L's of the world will simply fade away.
    ​RETIRED LEO

Unregistered
    Well said. I dont revell in his problems, but he hurt a lot of people and was over his head at anything above Sgt.

Unregistered
    So he banged a chick while she worked under his chain, who cares! Sounds like some angry retired losers who have nothing better to do than stir up trouble. Unless you're a wife or husband of these two it's none of your business.

Unregistered
    Awww. Someone's angry at the truth. No one really cares what happened. All they are saying is when you treat people like dirt it finally catches up with you. Whoever said the place is better without him was right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast