Why are county cops so rude? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Papo, listen here from experience not all police officers are like that. There are some that you may run into that might act like they have a cawk up their butt, but when you do, just be respectful. You do not know what that officer just saw or experience before running into you. Maybe he/she had a baby die in their arms or they saw someone shot and tried their best to help them, or answered a domestic call where they almost lost their life. Police officers see a lot of crazy things you and I as regular people never see only on movies. Just greet them and be quiet. Let then do all the talking. If for some reason or another you feel like they disrespected you, ask for their name, badge number and make a complaint to their agency. No need to get on here and bash the entire agency over the poor attitude of one.

Take care,

Rico suave
    hey RICO, and don't forget about the side 33's that they have issues with (it's me or the wife) lmao...that can put a damper on the day when showing up to a 34 delta or just a simple 19...the dinosaur

Unregistered

John Jenkins for PBA president

hey RICO, and don't forget about the side 33's that they have issues with (it's me or the wife) lmao...that can put a damper on the day when showing up to a 34 delta or just a simple 19...the dinosaur
    John Jenkins for PBA president

Unregistered
    I didnt say ONE county cop. It seems to be MOST county cops. Almost like yall take classes on being ****ish and bothered by the people you serve. Now in my years in miami Ive had a couple nice experiences. And so have most of my friends. But the majority of the time MDPD officers act like a-holes. My friends and family agree. Whenever weve needed help county officers respond, complain about writing the report, then finally do cause they have too, then act dismissive, then zero follow up. Not just my experience. Even my cop friends say the county sucks.

And the “you dont know what the officer just dealt with” argument doesnt work. Its bs. 99 out of 100 calls are uneventful.
    If you have so many interactions with cops as a civilian you may want to change a few things in your life. Before I became a cop I never interacted with LEO to the point I could make such statements.
    Oh yeah, even your cop friend said...and I guess your cop friend works for an agency where everybody is nice and awesome all the time. Awesome!

Unregistered
    Not all cops are like that

Unregistered
    I didnt say ONE county cop. It seems to be MOST county cops. Almost like yall take classes on being ****ish and bothered by the people you serve. Now in my years in miami Ive had a couple nice experiences. And so have most of my friends. But the majority of the time MDPD officers act like a-holes. My friends and family agree. Whenever weve needed help county officers respond, complain about writing the report, then finally do cause they have too, then act dismissive, then zero follow up. Not just my experience. Even my cop friends say the county sucks.

And the “you dont know what the officer just dealt with” argument doesnt work. Its bs. 99 out of 100 calls are uneventful.
    The problem may be you! I’ve lived in Kendall and have NEVER needed the cops to handle my business..maybe you should be a man and handle your problems. Stop depending on your police..you people have brought this upon yourself.. you hate the police, riot against the police, and try to fire the police for actions they took to make it home to there families. Now you are upset that cops can’t stand the people they “serve”.. guess what, police aren’t here to protect and serve, they are here to ENFORCE law. This protect and serve crap is a fake saying to make retards like you feel entitled.
    So, in conclusion.. handle your own business.. cops are here to keep the animals at bay, not here cause you can’t handle a simple loud music call from your neighbor

Unregistered

——

Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    the problem may be you! I’ve lived in kendall and have never needed the cops to handle my business..maybe you should be a man and handle your problems. Stop depending on your police..you people have brought this upon yourself.. You hate the police, riot against the police, and try to fire the police for actions they took to make it home to there families. Now you are upset that cops can’t stand the people they “serve”.. Guess what, police aren’t here to protect and serve, they are here to enforce law. This protect and serve crap is a fake saying to make retards like you feel entitled.
    So, in conclusion.. Handle your own business.. Cops are here to keep the animals at bay, not here cause you can’t handle a simple loud music call from your neighbor
    very well said

Unregistered
    The problem may be you! I’ve lived in Kendall and have NEVER needed the cops to handle my business..maybe you should be a man and handle your problems. Stop depending on your police..you people have brought this upon yourself.. you hate the police, riot against the police, and try to fire the police for actions they took to make it home to there families. Now you are upset that cops can’t stand the people they “serve”.. guess what, police aren’t here to protect and serve, they are here to ENFORCE law. This protect and serve crap is a fake saying to make retards like you feel entitled.
    So, in conclusion.. handle your own business.. cops are here to keep the animals at bay, not here cause you can’t handle a simple loud music call from your neighbor
    Two things; one, if you're a cop let it go brother. It's the entitlement era, you can't fix it or change it. Do your job and get home safe.
    Two, if you're NOT a cop and made this very very bold statement then I applaud you. I also want you to know that you're the type of people that I take pleasure in doing my job for. Thank YOU.

Unregistered
    So.. Why ARE county cops so rude? Like all the time. To everyone. Oh and generally useless too?

Discuss
    Because we are the best of the best. The star athlete can act anyway he wants.

Unregistered
    Two things; one, if you're a cop let it go brother. It's the entitlement era, you can't fix it or change it. Do your job and get home safe.
    Two, if you're NOT a cop and made this very very bold statement then I applaud you. I also want you to know that you're the type of people that I take pleasure in doing my job for. Thank YOU.
    I’m not a police officer I’m an attorney, and went on this website fishing for details of how the bridge collapse was handled by your superiors when I came across this crap. You men and women do a great job and citizens are always quick to criticize, however you are the first ones they call when in trouble. It seems you can pull a child out of a burning building today and be praised by your leaders, but if tomorrow you have to use lethal force against an armed minority your department will sell you out just to stop Al Sharpton from doing back flips in front of the police station. Thank you for everything you do and keep your heads up because change might be coming to your current administration sooner than you think.

Unregistered
    Thank you for everything you do and keep your heads up because change might be coming to your current administration sooner than you think.
    Yes. Very accurate post. This “era” is coming to an end real soon. Too many hints already by this department

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast