Why are county cops so rude?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Why are county cops so rude?

So.. Why ARE county cops so rude? Like all the time. To everyone. Oh and generally useless too?

Discuss

Unregistered
    Why are you on here commenting. Go watch CNN snowflake.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So.. Why ARE county cops so rude? Like all the time. To everyone. Oh and generally useless too?

Discuss
    Starts at top when brass is rude to officers such as yelling at roll call etc etc etc

Unregistered

Discuss
    Why are you such a dumb ass? Like all the time. Around everyone. Oh and generally useless too?

Discuss

Unregistered

Discuss
    Papo, listen here from experience not all police officers are like that. There are some that you may run into that might act like they have a cawk up their butt, but when you do, just be respectful. You do not know what that officer just saw or experience before running into you. Maybe he/she had a baby die in their arms or they saw someone shot and tried their best to help them, or answered a domestic call where they almost lost their life. Police officers see a lot of crazy things you and I as regular people never see only on movies. Just greet them and be quiet. Let then do all the talking. If for some reason or another you feel like they disrespected you, ask for their name, badge number and make a complaint to their agency. No need to get on here and bash the entire agency over the poor attitude of one.

Take care,

Rico suave

Unregistered
    No idea how hard it is to wear this uniform and go out into society knowing that you were Haidet. Do not or second think that you can judge without walking in her shoes. We’re not all alike

Unregistered
    But when your house is getting burglarized, you got your purse next, you see somebody stealing, breaking into a car, where the first ones your car. We don’t want the citizens up in one big pile so why bunch all of us up. We are individuals we are not the same. We are not all rude. For you to come on here and make a blanket statement is wrong.

Unregistered
    Papo, listen here from experience not all police officers are like that. There are some that you may run into that might act like they have a cawk up their butt, but when you do, just be respectful. You do not know what that officer just saw or experience before running into you. Maybe he/she had a baby die in their arms or they saw someone shot and tried their best to help them, or answered a domestic call where they almost lost their life. Police officers see a lot of crazy things you and I as regular people never see only on movies. Just greet them and be quiet. Let then do all the talking. If for some reason or another you feel like they disrespected you, ask for their name, badge number and make a complaint to their agency. No need to get on here and bash the entire agency over the poor attitude of one.

Take care,

Rico suave
    I didnt say ONE county cop. It seems to be MOST county cops. Almost like yall take classes on being ****ish and bothered by the people you serve. Now in my years in miami Ive had a couple nice experiences. And so have most of my friends. But the majority of the time MDPD officers act like a-holes. My friends and family agree. Whenever weve needed help county officers respond, complain about writing the report, then finally do cause they have too, then act dismissive, then zero follow up. Not just my experience. Even my cop friends say the county sucks.

And the “you dont know what the officer just dealt with” argument doesnt work. Its bs. 99 out of 100 calls are uneventful.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    so.. Why are county cops so rude? Like all the time. To everyone. Oh and generally useless too?

Discuss
    entitlement

Unregistered
    Maybe they are hiring too many State Troopers. Those guys can be real a**holes. Out of all my encounters with law enforcement I can say FHP wins the prize. They will even ticket their mom. Now for MDPD, the ones I have met are alright. I do have a friend who had a very nice, down to earth attitude and once joining the academy that nice cool attitude turned to the worse. That EGO sucks.

Miami Police aside from all the news media black eye on them, I must say that are very nice officers. They actually will stop and talk to you if you start a conversation and they will tell you how it is and won't sugar coat sh*t not even their own. Now when you call 911 for suspicious activity, get ready to take out a chair to sit and waitttttttttttttttttttt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast