Polk county sheriff loves fhp now - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you are getting paid by the taxpayers and driving the taxpayers vehicle to go visit your son? Now I know why people are speeding on the interstate and there are no troopers stopping any of these speeders. Great job. And for the record, most SRO's are deputies and officers who could not cut it on patrol so don't get excited, it's not real LEO work. Stick to writing citations and working accidents for the $1.25 an hour you make.
    I’m a Trooper. I pay YOUR SALARY. I always tell Cops in my city that. You work for me! As a tax payer I want you checking my back yard or my neighbors yard when I hear noises at 3 in the afternoon. You work for me. Loud dog barking? You WILL come out and investigate. And after you investigate I want my case number.

Thank you. Carry on.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m a Trooper. I pay YOUR SALARY. I always tell Cops in my city that. You work for me! As a tax payer I want you checking my back yard or my neighbors yard when I hear noises at 3 in the afternoon. You work for me. Loud dog barking? You WILL come out and investigate. And after you investigate I want my case number.

Thank you. Carry on.
    Man, this must by why Deputies all across Florida respect fhp so much.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12