Polk county sheriff loves fhp now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Grady judd

Polk county sheriff loves fhp now

Why are troopers patrolling schools in polk county? Haines city? Thought the sheriff wanted fhp out of his county. What happened? Why is fhp doing real leo work? Thought they were only AAA with guns? Guess not, hum 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 i hope the road is being covered and this is 208, soar or hireback.

Unregistered
    I wouldn’t call it patroling. Tally had each region asked each Sheriiff if they would allow their troopers to stop in from time to time as an extra visual deterrent. Great idea and hopefully all the Sheriffs allowed it.

Unregistered
    I don't new permission to go walk around a school ground from the Sheriff. Maybe the school district, the Sheriff doesn't own the schools. I go see my son all the time at his middle school, they love when that black and tan parks in the front.

I have a great relationship with all the school resource deputies also, in my county they have balls, not like BSO

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't new permission to go walk around a school ground from the Sheriff. Maybe the school district, the Sheriff doesn't own the schools. I go see my son all the time at his middle school, they love when that black and tan parks in the front.

I have a great relationship with all the school resource deputies also, in my county they have balls, not like BSO
    Are you there taking an English class?

Unregistered
    Not necessarily but it looks like you need one

Unregistered
    Not necessarily but it looks like you need one
    Actually it looks like you need won.

Unregistered
    He ISN'T visiting his son, they are in the same grade.

GO FHP !!!!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Not true

The sheriff still hates you, it was the Haines City Police Chief that is allowing this. The schools are only in the city that you will be sitting at.

Unregistered
    So you are getting paid by the taxpayers and driving the taxpayers vehicle to go visit your son? Now I know why people are speeding on the interstate and there are no troopers stopping any of these speeders. Great job. And for the record, most SRO's are deputies and officers who could not cut it on patrol so don't get excited, it's not real LEO work. Stick to writing citations and working accidents for the $1.25 an hour you make.

Unregistered
    So you are getting paid by the taxpayers and driving the taxpayers vehicle to go visit your son? Now I know why people are speeding on the interstate and there are no troopers stopping any of these speeders. Great job. And for the record, most SRO's are deputies and officers who could not cut it on patrol so don't get excited, it's not real LEO work. Stick to writing citations and working accidents for the $1.25 an hour you make.
    We have openings, if you want to stop all the speeders. For your information,I pay taxes too so go cry somewhere else. Better than sitting at that waffle house with ketchup on your gut.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast