Raise
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raise

Unregistered

Raise

It’s been a month since IUPA said the forensic accountant would be done. Where’s the money? Jeff Bell?? Oh he’s too busy on Fox News (bashing deputies) and at the port.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s been a month since IUPA said the forensic accountant would be done. Where’s the money? Jeff Bell?? Oh he’s too busy on Fox News (bashing deputies) and at the port.
    Hmmm well you are obviously not an iupa member because the last email I got said it could be up to 6 weeks.... the last 3 weeks BSO has been in defense mode so do u think that they would really want to sit down with the union those last 3 weeks? I was wondering when the pba antics would come back... don’t worry we the deputies have full faith in Jeff he has done more for the membership standing up to the admin something the pba NEVER DID. And FYI my rep told me that there is a negotiation session in April... I just don’t remember the date...

Unregistered
    Raise? For what? Are you kidding? For being law enforcement monitors? There is a shooting in the school, there are bodies on the ground, there are bullet holes in the wall... thanks but no thanks... when you decide to actually enforce the law and protect and serve then maybe we could talk raise.

The parkland community.

Unregistered
    Raise? For what? Are you kidding? For being law enforcement monitors? There is a shooting in the school, there are bodies on the ground, there are bullet holes in the wall... thanks but no thanks... when you decide to actually enforce the law and protect and serve then maybe we could talk raise.

The parkland community.
    A raise is long overdue, you cant hold back a raise on an agency of almost 5800 employees for the acts of a few.

Unregistered
    A raise is long overdue, you cant hold back a raise on an agency of almost 5800 employees for the acts of a few.
    Nice try rookie but the fact is the majority of the agency already got their raises. DLE aka the failure to act department is the only one holding out for a bigger cola than everyone else. 5800 my @$$

Unregistered
    Nice try rookie but the fact is the majority of the agency already got their raises. DLE aka the failure to act department is the only one holding out for a bigger cola than everyone else. 5800 my @$$
    Whatever you say baggy pants turn key.

Unregistered
    Who in their right mind would ask for a raise at this point? We’re luck they don’t take things away from us. We are all clowns in the eyes of the citizens and more importantly the commission. It will take a long time for us to recover from what a single coward’s inaction and from the way we handled the aftermath.
    Dumb

Unregistered
    Whatever you say baggy pants turn key.
    Communications actually. We dispatched you and you did what??? Exactly. We got 3 percent and so should you wanna be super hero.

Unregistered

The parkland community.
    Bell should have struck while the iron was hot. Now the attention is back on the inaction of the deputy and we lost all leverage.

Unregistered
    Communications actually. We dispatched you and you did what??? Exactly. We got 3 percent and so should you wanna be super hero.
    Good for you. Well done. It just goes to show the level of narcissism in this agency. Hey deputy bed-wetter with no raise. Timing is everything and your timing sucks.

PS- Your mother wants you to sit on another part of the couch. Youre leaving a wetspot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast