Cape pd

Thread: Cape pd

Unregistered

Cape pd

What happened to this supposed mass exodus to cape pd everyone was talking about? I haven’t heard of one person who left for cape.

Unregistered
    Night shift and it starts with a D and ends with an A . Multiple officers either hired or near being hired at the cape

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Night shift and it starts with a D and ends with an A . Multiple officers either hired or near being hired at the cape
    Davila is NOT going there. ..SILLY!!

Unregistered
    No one is going anywhere. I think we’ve gone two weeks without anyone quoting

Unregistered
    No one is going anywhere. I think we’ve gone two weeks without anyone quoting
    Numerous junior officers are either hired or in the process of being hired at the cape. A starting officer over there makes what a 6-7 year cop at fmpd makes. Fmpd pay scale is very out dated and the department is a training agency. Officers are putting in 1-3 years and then bounce to a more professional agency. When was the last time FMPD hired a road cop from another local agency?

Unregistered
    Everyone keeps saying that but nobody is leaving. List the names then if your so sure there already hired and gone

Unregistered
    Everyone keeps saying that but nobody is leaving. List the names then if your so sure there already hired and gone
    Visit a night shift briefing and speak to the junior officers. They will tell you .

Unregistered

We will be losing many officers

The Cape is adding 22 officers plus another 10 open spots. You would have to be a fool to stay here.