Fisher island gets 2 MDPD Officers assigned 24/7 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I would be Bored out of my mind driving around the Island full of Stuck Ups!

Unregistered
    Pos has got some new people that are pretty good, maybe things are changing

Unregistered
    Jealousy or hatred is one expensive Btch.She will just get more energy the more you feed to her. Been out there on 59s with movie/commercial special event jobs and I see the Rolex crew etc. I would love to go there because, it is now what it is. No one anymore takes care of us, we are the bullseye. Our employer, the County
    , does not give a crap about anyone but, themselves. We need to serve and do what we swore to but, take care of ourselves.this Mayor or dept isn’t going to. The bullseye is real, civilians now pointing the phone cams at you that are now in our face trying to YouTube trend or try and pull some police misconduct. I give it to them, they figured it out, work smarter not harder. I am going to interview once they ask again. If I have to keep my daily 09 qsk I will, never dodge but, I would prefer an easier road and I wasn’t hired yesterday. 18 yrs in NS and the new peeps milk and don’t clear. Send me to fisher island pls!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I would be Bored out of my mind driving around the Island full of Stuck Ups!
    Guess you appreciate more the ones who hate you. I can be a service to these so called stick ups. I will not waiver my self to no one. I will do my job but, would be easier and same pay as you who sounds like you are on some freaking high horse. Keep being you, stupid. The mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Unregistered
    I used to work security there it's pretty chilling.

Unregistered
    Jealousy or hatred is one expensive Btch.She will just get more energy the more you feed to her. Been out there on 59s with movie/commercial special event jobs and I see the Rolex crew etc. I would love to go there because, it is now what it is. No one anymore takes care of us, we are the bullseye. Our employer, the County
    , does not give a crap about anyone but, themselves. We need to serve and do what we swore to but, take care of ourselves.this Mayor or dept isn’t going to. The bullseye is real, civilians now pointing the phone cams at you that are now in our face trying to YouTube trend or try and pull some police misconduct. I give it to them, they figured it out, work smarter not harder. I am going to interview once they ask again. If I have to keep my daily 09 qsk I will, never dodge but, I would prefer an easier road and I wasn’t hired yesterday. 18 yrs in NS and the new peeps milk and don’t clear. Send me to fisher island pls!
    18 years in Northside and still on the road just means you’ve been a zero you’re entire career. There’s no excuse if you’ve done real police work for that long and still are on the road, unless you personally enjoy the road (some do).

Unregistered
    That’s a good one! Rolex squad
    We all know the former sporties are doing well at POS! Making those big bucks with working their a**es off.
    The station control officers keeps them all busy

Unregistered
    How freaken long is lily gonna milk the Command staff at POS.
    Send her to records please!

Unregistered

Crazy

Getting gas at the pumps this afternoon and wow!! Spilled gas on my shoes. That’s crazy dude.

Unregistered

Lily

Leave cut middle finger lily alone aka LT/Captain’s pet

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast