Fisher island gets 2 MDPD Officers assigned 24/7 - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I might not be a POS officer but I did stay last night at a Holoday Inn Express

Unregistered
    Lily is a great asset to this dept leave her alone. She teaches a great human traffic class. And knows how to milk an injury.

Unregistered
    That’s going to be a good lay low gig

Unregistered
    I want to meet this chick. Is she single? I don’t have a gold badge is that ok?

Unregistered
    Why is this zero even being tallied about? She must suck some good d*+*!

Unregistered

Worthless

Comes off light duty since thanksgiving and now sits at fisher island doing nothing. Wow Lily you are definitely living up to your county reputation. Good job!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Comes off light duty since thanksgiving and now sits at fisher island doing nothing. Wow Lily you are definitely living up to your county reputation. Good job!
    Wow, you really got a thing for this girl, get over it, your just mad you cant work on Fisher Island because your probably a slug. Its a job someone has to do, why not her, according to this blog she was NRU so she's qualified.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your words make you sound worst for what you ate saying about this Officer, look in the mirror. You’d sound like a hating a$$ jealous MF, envious loser. Get a life, crybaby!

Unregistered

Pee

Someone pee’d in your cornflakes

Unregistered

Road

Lily are you ever leaving the island and come do a little police work on the mainland?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast