Thousands of Signatures For Sheriff’s Resignation
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Thousands of Signatures For Sheriff’s Resignation

Looks like the people are doing their own “vote of no confidence” at change.org:

https://www.change.org/p/pam-bondi-r...sheriff-israel

Close to 8,000 signatures and rising.

Jeff... it’s about time you start the process.

Unregistered
    This is Hilarious!!!! We the people of the united states... too funny. He doesn't hold national office he holds a local seat and locally you will not garner support. The opportunity for removal has come and gone at least until 2020. By the people of BROWARD will decide who is sheriff not all of the right conservative nuts who are panicking because even the Florida governor who is one of them enacted stricter gun laws.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is Hilarious!!!! We the people of the united states... too funny. He doesn't hold national office he holds a local seat and locally you will not garner support. The opportunity for removal has come and gone at least until 2020. By the people of BROWARD will decide who is sheriff not all of the right conservative nuts who are panicking because even the Florida governor who is one of them enacted stricter gun laws.
    Wasn't he a conservative but before he changed to the big D just for the Broward vote? Too funny all you political people are. Your all full of yourselves...

Unregistered
    Hey look, someone pretending people still support the sheriff.

Unregistered

POParkland support BSO rank and file

There's enough 'We the People" to refuse to pay our taxes and HOA dues until this little problem is fixed. When this manicured community starts to look a little seedy, it won't take until 2020 to see some change. A 10 year resident has paid approximately $100K in taxes. Our tax dollars pay for BSO and we did NOT receive the services that we paid for.

This is Parkland; and the BSO ADMINISTRATION, Broward County Public Schools and some local politicians gambled and lost the lives of our children. We are not on the bus to Talahassee. We are right here.

The public hears the call of the rank and file who have had it hammered in to them that the public is accepting of left wing lunacy. NOT true. We are behind the rank and file 100%. Our lives are forever changed; and theirs are too.

Not one individual left that scene with out a broken heart. Hopefully, that is the one thing that we all can agree on.

BSO Deputies: Keep your chin up, change is a comin'

I have an old toilet bowl in the garage. I'll be making it into a planter this afternoon to display in my front yard.

Be safe everyone. God Bless.

Unregistered
    Wasn't he a conservative but before he changed to the big D just for the Broward vote? Too funny all you political people are. Your all full of yourselves...
    Your exactly right, actyally you made my point for me. Because of the D he will Get re-elected.

Unregistered
    Hey look, someone pretending people still support the sheriff.
    You are either nuts or dont live in Broward. Did you not see the commission meeting in parkland? The majority of those folks told the media afterward that they support the Sheriff but he has work to do. Then, dis you listen to how softly the mayor treated him? Did that sound like a mayor that was putting down on the Sheriff that failed her? I think not. Blind yourself if you want.

Unregistered
    You are either nuts or dont live in Broward. Did you not see the commission meeting in parkland? The majority of those folks told the media afterward that they support the Sheriff but he has work to do. Then, dis you listen to how softly the mayor treated him? Did that sound like a mayor that was putting down on the Sheriff that failed her? I think not. Blind yourself if you want.
    Lol sure pal.

Unregistered
    What makes me nauseous is that money and connections trump anything in Broward. Yeah, 17 lost lives are horrible, but to the century village tribe, that the rest let run broward, cash and who you know will keep this sheriff in place. Inhale and choke on the stench..

Unregistered
    Lol sure pal.
    Watch the video for yourself genius and tell me.you see otherwise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast