Raise - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Raise

Unregistered
    I am happy to get 10%. I work to the satisfaction of my supervisors and my workday has never been questioned.
    Those not being honest on the DAS will one day face a day of reckoning. This isn't something to take lightly. They don't have to give you an official notice first!!!!!!!!

Uncle Buck
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What happened to the 49k starting and senior agents going to 57k that everyone was emailing to each other’s personal emails and being so confident that we were getting???
    Gather around kids and let Uncle Buck tell you a story...You see the fact of the matter is the legislature is going to take the easy way out so they can focus on more complicated matters other than pay raises. If you have been here more than 10 years you probably understand this concept and will be rewarded with an additional 3 percent. If you have not been here for 10 years you can enjoy your 7 percent and scratch your head and post nonsense like the above thread. Brush your teeth before you go to bed!

The Real and Original UB
    As the real UB, I must say I am impressed with the impersonation of my online persona. I agree that the path of least resistance was taken, but isn't that the way of the legislature? It worked to our advantage because a 10% raise is a big deal.

Unregistered
    I am happy with the 10% I am getting. For those getting 7%, that is pretty good too. There is a reason you are only getting 7%, and that is because you haven't been here long enough. It's called longevity! Or in your case lack thereof. DEAL WITH IT!!! Sure the initial proposal that addressed pay compression was better, I stood to make a little more but I can't complain with 10%.

Just be thankful that we ALL got something more than the usual courtesy reach-a-round of 3%.

Unregistered

10 % no way

Listen we are not getting 10 %. Get over it folks. We are not a real LEO nothing but code enforcement with guns. So I would not go and buy a new house or a car. Stop drinking the cool aid.

Unregistered
    Listen we are not getting 10 %. Get over it folks. We are not a real LEO nothing but code enforcement with guns. So I would not go and buy a new house or a car. Stop drinking the cool aid.
    Some will get 7% so you are partially correct. Those sworn personnel at ABT are still considered law enforcement officers, the Governor signed the budget today, and he did not veto or delete the raise. Like it or not we will be getting a raise on July 1.

Unregistered
    While you are busy giving yourselves high fives, keep in mind the AA II and the IS II in your office didn't get a raise. Be respectful of that.

Unregistered
    While you are busy giving yourselves high fives, keep in mind the AA II and the IS II in your office didn't get a raise. Be respectful of that.
    Are you joking how could the state not give the state workers a cost of living. I don't blame them if they are upset.

Unregistered
    Are you joking how could the state not give the state workers a cost of living. I don't blame them if they are upset.
    Let them eat cake!

Unregistered
    When I tally all the years of state employment
    I average 3.8 years without a raise to every year with a raise. A 1% a year raise would maje a huge difference over the course of a career.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast