Raise - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Raise

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let them eat cake!
    Oh great while I'm eating cake I'm going to slow way down so I can enjoy it. It's clear the state does not provide a living wage to thier work force. So they will get what they pay for.

Unregistered
    You are looking at it all wrong. The great state of Ponzi is a business. In business you get the job done for the least amount of money possible. You can't be giving raises and pay a decent wage to your workers if you expect to fund pet projects and other stuff like that. If Ponzi workers had extra money they would be buying new cars and sending their kids to better schools. They might even want to move into a better neighborhood. Then what happens. They get all uppity and think they matter. Next thing you know and women will want the same pay for doing the same job. It's a slippery slide to the bottom from there.

Unregistered
    You are looking at it all wrong. The great state of Ponzi is a business. In business you get the job done for the least amount of money possible. You can't be giving raises and pay a decent wage to your workers if you expect to fund pet projects and other stuff like that. If Ponzi workers had extra money they would be buying new cars and sending their kids to better schools. They might even want to move into a better neighborhood. Then what happens. They get all uppity and think they matter. Next thing you know and women will want the same pay for doing the same job. It's a slippery slide to the bottom from there.
    You my friend hit it out of the ball park.

Unregistered
    While you are busy giving yourselves high fives, keep in mind the AA II and the IS II in your office didn't get a raise. Be respectful of that.

When the AAII and ISII go get a real 4-year degree(not a cheezy online degree or one from an HBC that is the equivalent of getting one from a Cracker Jack Box), then attend a 700-hr police academy that they paid for out of their own pocket, then gain the requisite experience in order to apply as an agent... THEN they can cry about not getting a raise. Face it..... the AAII is a secretary. The ISII is paid a decent salary with benefits and given a take home car with gas. They need to suck it the hell up. Sorry, once again someone comparing apples to oranges!

Unregistered

Lieutenant Obvious

When the AAII and ISII go get a real 4-year degree(not a cheezy online degree or one from an HBC that is the equivalent of getting one from a Cracker Jack Box), then attend a 700-hr police academy that they paid for out of their own pocket, then gain the requisite experience in order to apply as an agent... THEN they can cry about not getting a raise. Face it..... the AAII is a secretary. The ISII is paid a decent salary with benefits and given a take home car with gas. They need to suck it the hell up. Sorry, once again someone comparing apples to oranges!
    Reading comprehension is obviously not your best attribute. No one compared the position of LEI with that of AA or IS. The point you should have taken away was not everyone in your office will get a pay raise, regardless of how hard they work or their value to the agency. Another year without a raise simply means some employees will feel less than appreciated. It is sad I have to explain that to you.

Unregistered
    There’s an ISii in my office who threw a fit because she has been here longer than an agent and that agent got a brand new fusion last year. Like an all out fit Like a toddler. As in she really felt she should have gotten that fusion.

Unregistered
    There’s an ISii in my office who threw a fit because she has been here longer than an agent and that agent got a brand new fusion last year. Like an all out fit Like a toddler. As in she really felt she should have gotten that fusion.
    If that had happened in my office the response would have been to search the entire state for the biggest piece of crap that still had a tag on it. Once located, the whining sniveling snowflake IS II would be the new operator of said crap wagon. That method would be repeated until the message was received.

Unregistered
    Reading comprehension is obviously not your best attribute. No one compared the position of LEI with that of AA or IS. The point you should have taken away was not everyone in your office will get a pay raise, regardless of how hard they work or their value to the agency. Another year without a raise simply means some employees will feel less than appreciated. It is sad I have to explain that to you.
    No... quite opposite. I just used your post about "not everyone got a raise" as a platform to take a jab at WHINY useless ISII's that think the world owes them something (not all, some are great and an asset to the agency). Perhaps you are the one with reading comprehension deficiencies. Maybe they should try to remember the days when there were no take home cars. How quickly we forget!

Unregistered
    No... quite opposite. I just used your post about "not everyone got a raise" as a platform to take a jab at WHINY useless ISII's that think the world owes them something (not all, some are great and an asset to the agency). Perhaps you are the one with reading comprehension deficiencies. Maybe they should try to remember the days when there were no take home cars. How quickly we forget!
    Deflect and defend. A time-honored agency tactic.
    Dilly Dilly!

Unregistered
    Oh really now. Why are the agents getting a raise, they are not real cops? Wow all that college, 700 hours police academy training and you work at ABT. So after 25 years of service you will have a very low pension, oh wait and no medical insurance when you retire. So my friend get a pair and get off your lazy butt before its too late. Get a real LEO job.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast