Three Broward SWAT Officers ROD without pay

Unregistered

Three Broward SWAT Officers ROD without pay

Two for missing in Action during the school shooting and one for posting unauthorized stuff afterwards on social media. They say he Violated their officer code of conduct and social media policy. Guess who that reminds me of. Yes greatest the none other than our very own Capt underpants Javier Ortiz.

Unregistered
    I can't keep up with all these reports! First, some coward sro officer is fired for not going in, then It's reported that numerous first responders officers were told to stand down and set up a perimeter by the incident Commander. Ordered not to enter
    And Stay at least 500ft away. Then they were told Don’t go inside without body cameras that they didn't even have. Now this! I am so confused! Tremendos radio confusion
    Sounds like a regular day at MPD to me.

Unregistered
    Starting to look more and more that police officers are not risking their life and are doing less and less.
    Well folks finally the chickens have come home to roost and it’s only going to get worse.
    You mean they want us to get into a shooting and get admistrative resigned until the investigation is over or get involved into a questionable shooting with a poor innocent church going black male that was turning his life around after several violent arrests.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Starting to look more and more that police officers are not risking their life and are doing less and less.
    Well folks finally the chickens have come home to roost and it’s only going to get worse.
    You mean they want us to get into a shooting and get admistrative resigned until the investigation is over or get involved into a questionable shooting with a poor innocent church going black male that was turning his life around after several violent arrests.
    Sit home and no 46 pending FDLE invest.

Unregistered

Look at what happened at the Blvd,36st. 18 offender got his azz handed to him by the victims, people don"t trust the police to show up, so they do what they got to do, expect more of the same.

Unregistered
    Look at what happened at the Blvd,36st. 18 offender got his azz handed to him by the victims, people don"t trust the police to show up, so they do what they got to do, expect more of the same.
    Sailor, those were my old Allapattah Citizens on Patrol. They are all City now. Soliders of Fortune.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!

Unregistered
    Many are in this business to sleep around and milk the system while collecting a nice pension.

Unregistered
    Captain Whortiz is above the law certified by city hall

Unregistered
    Sailor, those were my old Allapattah Citizens on Patrol. They are all City now. Soliders of Fortune.

SUBMARINE AIRBORNE OOHRAH!
    Ronald, seek help! Your are a douche, lair and little child that needs attention. Funny you claim to be the top cop for several departments over the last couple of years. Yet, you can post several times a day on here, that tells the whole story.

Unregistered
    It make me wonder, with all these so called new-breed of cops we have here now. If they weren't do the same. Old School cops are yesteryear. Now, everyone's afraid and they are second guessing themselves. Beside if you make any on staff or city hall, look like fools that most are. They will fine a reason you violated some department policy. You go in take the shooter out GREAT! You should of waited for back up, now your wrong. This is a no win situation for BSO! Sh!t rolls downhill and it will. Me, I'm not a hero, but I couldn't look myself in the mirror or my children if I stayed outside and let it go on. You wanted to be a officers, act like one. Leave the hero sh!t and the front door when you come to work. Be smart take action, this is what you signed up for. It may not happen a lot but do something, not just sit around when your hearing shots and children screaming.