BCO Deputies Show Remarkable Lack of Empty-Handed Skills | Active Self Protection

Unregistered

BCO Deputies Show Remarkable Lack of Empty-Handed Skills | Active Self Protection

Unregistered
    You can thank the BSO deescalation training!

And lets not forget Deputy Perazza getting rail roaded!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Bro did you have to show that video again. How embarrassing this agency has become. This goes all the way to the top but I have to admit it all started with Sheriff Ron Cochran. Hug a thug, mow grass and paint houses, while dope dealers sat back and laughed at us. People can say all they want about Sheriff Navarro but I remember going to roll call and the sergeant saying, if you go to the hospital because of a suspect. He better be in worse shape or your career is 10-7. Back then no pepper spray, no asp, no toys on gun belts and you better man up or else.

Unregistered
    Navarro was pure garbage too.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Navarro was pure garbage too.
    Please explain because he wouldn’t give a pay raise? Because it was all about the money when you got hired right? If your saying the current leadership is better, your either a millennial who is all about me or a disgruntled ex employee because you couldn’t hack old school police work. So which is it?