Fhp will be gone by the end of the year - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    FHP will be gone eventually if they continue to not be “real” cops. Traffic crash,meter maids...go work a real crime and maybe you’ll be worth something.
    Shut up and go pay that ticket.

Unregistered
    Shut up and go pay that ticket.
    Typical response from someone who knows it’s true.

Unregistered
    FHP will be gone eventually if they continue to not be “real” cops. Traffic crash,meter maids...go work a real crime and maybe you’ll be worth something.
    I’m curious to know what did any of you expect from a traffic agency? Did your recruiter tell you FHP was code for FBI, CIA, etc? What’s a real crime for those of us who have worked PD’s or SO’s? Trespassing, Jim and Barbara need to be separated for the night again, my son won’t go to school calls, my neighbors dog is barking and it’s 3 a.m, time to baker act June bug this week, the whole neighbor hood had there cars broken into and want a report because they were dumb enough to leave their cars unlock, my credit card information was used in Miami for the following charges can I have a police report officer? Not everyday do you get a exciting murder! Of course that’s not all, but if you want that life then go. Don’t miss it! Pay is listed when you check the website. It’s your fault if you neglected to read! Happy about the raises I’ve recieved!

Unregistered
    I’m curious to know what did any of you expect from a traffic agency? Did your recruiter tell you FHP was code for FBI, CIA, etc? What’s a real crime for those of us who have worked PD’s or SO’s? Trespassing, Jim and Barbara need to be separated for the night again, my son won’t go to school calls, my neighbors dog is barking and it’s 3 a.m, time to baker act June bug this week, the whole neighbor hood had there cars broken into and want a report because they were dumb enough to leave their cars unlock, my credit card information was used in Miami for the following charges can I have a police report officer? Not everyday do you get a exciting murder! Of course that’s not all, but if you want that life then go. Don’t miss it! Pay is listed when you check the website. It’s your fault if you neglected to read! Happy about the raises I’ve recieved!
    Simple.

People use FHP to get paid while attending the academy and getting certified. What other agency in Florida offers that? Not many though. They don't plan on sticking around because they know their starting pay will stay the same, regardless of years of service.

Current troopers know they'll never get raises, if ever. Why wait for empty promises on "raises" when they can switch over to green or blue and automatically get a $5,000 pay raise?

Hey, if FHP likes being the training ground for future police officers or deputies, then so be it.

Unregistered
    No we will still be here. Nice try though.

Unregistered
    Simple.

People use FHP to get paid while attending the academy and getting certified. What other agency in Florida offers that? Not many though. They don't plan on sticking around because they know their starting pay will stay the same, regardless of years of service.

Current troopers know they'll never get raises, if ever. Why wait for empty promises on "raises" when they can switch over to green or blue and automatically get a $5,000 pay raise?

Hey, if FHP likes being the training ground for future police officers or deputies, then so be it.
    Just count the places with steps and real pay. That in itself is enough to draw the FHP dry. The places with a step plan will always attract LEOs from agencies who don't have them.

Unregistered
    Just count the places with steps and real pay. That in itself is enough to draw the FHP dry. The places with a step plan will always attract LEOs from agencies who don't have them.
    And here at FHP we don't want them, let the sellouts leave. We want LEO that don't sell their a@& for a few pennies. Go ahead and make coffee for the sheriff and the county commissioners

Unregistered
    And here at FHP we don't want them, let the sellouts leave. We want LEO that don't sell their a@& for a few pennies. Go ahead and make coffee for the sheriff and the county commissioners
    Yet FHP always complains about a troopers constantly quitting over low pay.

Unregistered
    Yet FHP always complains about a troopers constantly quitting over low pay.
    We don't complaint, that just means longer response time to your county road, which means you have to stay there and direct traffic until we go work your crash or arrest your drunk partner.

Unregistered
    Or they will be taking over school security to compensate for those lame agencies that have been trying to do it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast