Lawsuit money
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lawsuit money

Unregistered

Lawsuit money

well it’s already March and still no money . I have lost all respect for our union and it’s leadership. Boy they sure fooled me. Just remember Javier god dose not like ugly

Unregistered
    I am still waiting wtf I never trust the union they need to be removed

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am still waiting wtf I never trust the union they need to be removed
    I've been saying for years that he is poison. Remove Lugo and idiot Destephan . or we can keep suffering.

Unregistered
    Good luck! Nobody goes to enough of the meetings to oppose them. As soon as someone does, they get ruined.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've been saying for years that he is poison. Remove Lugo and idiot Destephan . or we can keep suffering.

Do you get it ? One is whortizs left hand and the other right you can’t remove them or vote for a real VP/P period politicians need their lunch money

Unregistered
    You know it's to bad that the national FOP president can't do something or at least one the NUMEROUS federal agencies, that's always watching us. Now, that would be head line news for them..

Unregistered
    This just in, your lawsuit money will be ready in 2026.

Unregistered
    No 2028. 10 years from now. When everybody involved is gone. Then the city get to keep the money.

Unregistered
    Anyone know who is involved in the negotiations of the lawsuit? In the back of what city hall room and Who attends?

Shouldn’t this be covered under sunshine law???? We see a lot of the usual small union group getting rewarded

Unregistered
    How do you win a lawsuit from a city and then settle for less?? Sht makes no sense

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast