Melanie Ivey-Grove - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    crazy is the best
    Not this type of crazy. she’ll be 39d soon mark my words

Unregistered
    Omg shes a complete trash. Can’t believe shes with mdpd. Shes a loser snitch hides f@/] people over U guys will c

Unregistered
    Omg shes a complete trash. Can’t believe shes with mdpd. Shes a loser snitch hides f@/] people over U guys will c
    She won’t be with us much longer if she continues acting and talking the way she is trust me on that.

Unregistered
    Are we bashing her for sleeping with someone? Or is she bad news for the sept? Let’s get it straight because like someone said” Guy does it and NP, female does and she’s trash bin.

InTheKnowAboutGrove

Shocked!!!!!!!!!

PBA Greenwell or not, how did backgrounds pass her?? Terminated for good cause at two agencies and a history of false allegations and statements.....all DOCUMENTED!! And she is hired by MDPD!! Homestead politics worked to Doral!! No one cares about her private morals....... its about political powers that pushed Grove to be hired as a PO at MDPD!!

WOW!! NOW I'VE SEEN EVERYTHING!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by InTheKnowAboutGrove View Post
    PBA Greenwell or not, how did backgrounds pass her?? Terminated for good cause at two agencies and a history of false allegations and statements.....all DOCUMENTED!! And she is hired by MDPD!! Homestead politics worked to Doral!! No one cares about her private morals....... its about political powers that pushed Grove to be hired as a PO at MDPD!!

WOW!! NOW I'VE SEEN EVERYTHING!!
    Nepotism is HUGE at MDPD. Nothing new.

Unregistered

Sleeping with 33s

It’s s0 Funny people talk crap about others sleeping with 33’s but how about when your 33 works With in the same district as you.

Unregistered

Tea

I would say to give her a chance today.

Unregistered
    I would say to give her a chance today.
    Yeah, stop trashing women from the department unless they’re brass. Any and all brass are open season. But all this dragging of females for their sexual stuff or who they date and all that is just mean - boy high school garbage. Grow up fellers.

Unregistered
    Yeah, stop trashing women from the department unless they’re brass. Any and all brass are open season. But all this dragging of females for their sexual stuff or who they date and all that is just mean - boy high school garbage. Grow up fellers.
    💯 agreed! That’s FUK BOY behavior! Real men do not talk 💩 about women. It’s called INTEGRITY!! Something you SWORE to uphold 😉.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12