Employee Restrictions

Unregistered

Employee Restrictions

Anybody else notice that its only the rank and file employees that they send out as restricted. Saw two today but funny how a certain Major who was caught having an inappropriate relationship or a Captain who could not pass a random screening (wink wink) was not sent out as restricted. Or a colonel who was caught lying on deputies during investigations. This place is corrupt. Same old stuff with CC just like with the last bunch. Media would love hear about this frat boy mentality in this command staff.

Unregistered
    Makes you wonder if they really put any thought into the ones they promote...mmmm...

Unregistered
    We're Pee-On's. And when we screw up, we get pee'd on.... That's what Pee-On's are, that's what Pee-On's get....

Unregistered
    Two majors in less than a year who have been caught having a relationship with a subordinate. Chief ur so smart and love hammer people for on duty incidents. How u going make ur command staff accountable.
    Your NOT, you wont even address the situation. Time for change folks. CC allowing him to remain the chief says it all.

Unregistered
    Funny how that works huh? That is why I do the minimum possible. I have no respect for this agency. Ill keep collecting my check until I quit.

Unregistered

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny how that works huh? That is why I do the minimum possible. I have no respect for this agency. Ill keep collecting my check until I quit.
    Sarge, you ****in ROCK!!!!

Unregistered
    Go ahead, do less and less or nothing at all, you either never did much or don’t integrity. Continue to brag about it. Your mother would be ashamed of you. Your children will never the less grow up the same.

Unregistered
    Sounds like a true golden boy. No dip shite its the fact that we have been used n abused by the tyrants who break the rules but hammer the little man that we have had enough. Dam disgrace what been going on in this agency from the discipline to the command staff acting like bunch of frat boys with no consequences.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go ahead, do less and less or nothing at all, you either never did much or don’t integrity. Continue to brag about it. Your mother would be ashamed of you. Your children will never the less grow up the same.

Sorry you don't like it but I agree. It's about working SMARTER, not harder

The law of diminishing returns has reared its ugly head at HCSO. The longer you are here with no advancement, the more you realize your hard work is not rewarded. However, if I could help a citizen and truly make a difference, then I'd work my ass off for that. But, that rarely happens. Instead we are mandated to keep the citizens dependent on others (mainly the government...and we allow this to continue, ad infinitum). I could go on and provide numerous other examples. But to still believe that going the extra mile for the office will get us anywhere....that's just fcukin stupid. I could go on...