Lewd act
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lewd act

Unregistered

Lewd act

Is it true k9 1 exposed himself while telling a story to two former detectives and cpl in siu office? Maybe command staff should actually look into a situation for once. Sounds like an FDLE audit needs to happen.

Unregistered
    The Puerto Rican putz is at it again just leave already!

Unregistered

Cool

Some believe the fact Lopez is a Sgt. is a lewd act.

Unregistered

Exclamation

You can go f**k yourself!

Unregistered
    Since you love yourself so much i figure you'll be doing that to yourself...a lot. How many laws did you break today? How many civil rights did you violate today? I cannot wait for Trump to build the wall so we can put you on the other side of it.

Unregistered
    So rick shows his d*** in the pd to det sgt in the office next to professional standards.. very professional.

Unregistered
    Rick is K92. K91 is the one who is no longer a K9 unit.

Unregistered
    I heard about this story first hand from poor guy who had to see his old junk.. poor guy, prob why he left the dept. but it was k92.

Unregistered
    That is a cool “story”.

Unregistered
    Way I heard the "story" was pretty detailed and involved former "undercover" detectives and current det sgt.. and k9 2's quote " old low hanging nuts" being pulled out. If you find this at all surprising or unbelievable then you either don't work here or never met the guy. All the guy does is run his mouth with either racial slurs, sex comments (ask female officers i.e. Marine unit) or story of how he put command staff in their place ( way more unbelievable).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast