Customary Use - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Customary Use

Unregistered
    July 1st is time to enforce private property rights once again in Walton County.

We'll see how that goes...

Clayton

You cannot shoot tourists on a private beach

Well, Sheriff Mike uttered some very profound words on his social media platform addressing the upcoming July 1st, End of Customary Use.

He told those viewing that it is not alright to shoot tourists that are on private beach property...

Wow...

Unregistered
    Clayton, come on...

That's Mikey's uncle, the big attorney in DFS.

While Customary Use enforcement will be an issue in Walton County, Mikey is hardly concerned as he already has a thousand excuses for the non-enforcement that will come.

Private Property is just that Private. I believe there are State Statutes that protect that, are there not?

Billbo
    Mikey is already doing the Walton County Two Step.

He's already blaming the "Accuracy" of GPS devices and giving away two to three feet of private property, right off the bat.

Additionally, he recommends security guards wear body cameras, yet doesn't require his officers to do so...

Unregistered
    Its amazing that Mike Adkinson has actually ordered his sworn deputies to NOT effect arrest when a trespass occurs. This is even in the deputies presence.

The beach issue is a hot topic, but the letter of the law if fairly simple unless you are Adkinson kissing butt and telling your sworn deputies to not enforce a state law...

Sad.

Unregistered

Leave Mike Alone

Mike is only doing what he needs to be re-elected by the masses. Leave him alone selfish beach front owner.

Unregistered

Dan

Sheriff won't arrest me, State won't prosecute.

Beaches for all!

Unregistered
    Adkinson actually has his Investigators spending time taking actual case reports on Social Media issues with the #1 Beach Taker, Dave Richie Rich Roskoulb... What a waste of tax money.

How about you enforce some traffic laws around here Mike??? How many more wrecks need to happen on Hwy 98?

Unregistered
    Mike Adkinson likes votes, not what is right...

Beach Front Owner that wishes I had all my political donations back...

$$$

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Adkinson actually has his Investigators spending time taking actual case reports on Social Media issues with the #1 Beach Taker, Dave Richie Rich Roskoulb... What a waste of tax money.

How about you enforce some traffic laws around here Mike??? How many more wrecks need to happen on Hwy 98?
    Last I checked, Investigators are not patrol deputies. 99.99999% of traffic enforcement is ran by patrol deputies under a Sheriff's Office. Police in general can't change peoples bad driving habits... It is ultimately up to the driver to drive properly and safely.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast