Deputy Mark Trudel - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want a wealthy GILF and wont settle for less damit.

Unregistered
    I want a wealthy GILF and wont settle for less damit.
    Fo sure, wants me a Grandmother!!

Unregistered
    Does this guy still believe the sheriff is a great and wonderful leader, or has he come down off his high horse.

Unregistered
    Does this guy still believe the sheriff is a great and wonderful leader, or has he come down off his high horse.
    I can assure you he still believes the Sheriff is “Amazing”. He loves the Sheriff because he gave him a job after completing the drop. What happened to all your money?? Oh that’s right your Ex old lady took half.

Unregistered
    I can assure you he still believes the Sheriff is “Amazing”. He loves the Sheriff because he gave him a job after completing the drop. What happened to all your money?? Oh that’s right your Ex old lady took half.
    Maybe it will happen to you.

Unregistered

Dog

Let’s not forget he also sued his former friend Rags over a minor dog bite. Now that’s a great friend!!! I am glad your ex-wife took you to the cleaners.
    . Yes he received &50,000 for a minor dog bite to his rear end, some friend

Unregistered
    Maybe it will happen to you.
    Sorry buckwheat, I am a little smarter than that it called a prenuptial. What’s mine is mine and what her’s is her’s, I got it good like that!

Unregistered
    I remember this guy, when he worked at the jail. He follow the Sgt & Lt around like a lost puppy. Then started working the campaign for Navarro and his sh!t didn't stink. Got to go to the road division for putting signs up for the campaign. He walled around the jail like muscle head. Doing pushup in the break room we had, in uniform. Insulting others who applied for a transfer to the road patrol, then ran to the same Sgt & Lt in a attempt to screw someone over. Who might get it before him. I worked the jail for 12 month's had to get away from this guy and his stupidly. I applied for the road division a week before I started my testing for MDPD. Got hired within 8 weeks and never looked back. Well till I saw his name.

Unregistered
    This guy still follows the sheriff around being a rat from what seems

Puppy24
    This guy still follows the sheriff around being a rat from what seems
    You’re a ****! He’s a good guy and backs the best Sheriff! Shut up azzhole!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast