Deputy Mark Trudel
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Deputy Mark Trudel

This dude is all over Facebook defending the Sheriff and once the Sheriff is gone Marky you will be gone too. Your stupidity amazes us. In times that the smart people are quiet, you decided to say that regardless of the kids dying Israel is you hero. Well, let's see for how long you last.....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This dude is all over Facebook defending the Sheriff and once the Sheriff is gone Marky you will be gone too. Your stupidity amazes us. In times that the smart people are quiet, you decided to say that regardless of the kids dying Israel is you hero. Well, let's see for how long you last.....
    Shut up you stupid idiot! Give Mark credit for backing the best Sheriff ever you liberal panty wearing douche!

Unregistered
    Mark it's Russ. Do me a favor write a bunch of BS for me on Leo Affairs. Here's what I want you to say, Ok? Thanks, Mark. I knew I could count on you. Just remember if shizz hits the fan your on your own.

A. OK, Russ. Can you get me some more juice? I want to be even bigger and dumber.

Whatever you need, Mark. Now go be a good boy. The Sheriff thinks your a great guy, too
    I'll let him know

Unregisteredincenter

Dumbest

Mark it's Russ. Do me a favor write a bunch of BS for me on Leo Affairs. Here's what I want you to say, Ok? Thanks, Mark. I knew I could count on you. Just remember if shizz hits the fan your on your own.

A. OK, Russ. Can you get me some more juice? I want to be even bigger and dumber.

Whatever you need, Mark. Now go be a good boy. The Sheriff thinks your a great guy, too
    I'll let him know
    Mark Trudel has to be the dumbest individual who I’ve ever met. Don’t let his 250 pound fat frame fool you. He ran out of a PBA meeting like a girl who just experienced her first period. No balls, no guts, and a brain the size of a spider. What good decent father would ever let their son work for this agency?

Unregistered
    Why you think Russ and Scott use him? He a sheep and they're the Lions...😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    It's ok. I will go with my friend. So much for people like you that have no loyalty.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredincenter View Post
    Mark Trudel has to be the dumbest individual who I’ve ever met. Don’t let his 250 pound fat frame fool you. He ran out of a PBA meeting like a girl who just experienced her first period. No balls, no guts, and a brain the size of a spider. What good decent father would ever let their son work for this agency?
    Thanks Bob Lahiff.

Unregistered
    Let’s not forget he also sued his former friend Rags over a minor dog bite. Now that’s a great friend!!! I am glad your ex-wife took you to the cleaners.

Unregistered

Scum bag

This guy is a waste of a uniform and should have never been hired back. Only reason he got the job again is because he sucks up to Scotty so much. I love he spent a month at the court house and then was transfer to a Cush job. Sucking up actually does pay off.

Unregistered
    Let’s hope his son is smart enough to leave this agency

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast