Done - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Done

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Isn't it time for you to break into another car or maybe some mortgage fraud. Karma will catch you someday. Lucky for you they won't rape you much in prison since your fat and ugly, but you will get raped. LOL
    But your mommy likes me

Unregistered
    Isn't it time for you to break into another car or maybe some mortgage fraud. Karma will catch you someday. Lucky for you they won't rape you much in prison since your fat and ugly, but you will get raped. LOL
    I can break into any car I want. Since I'm one of the highest ranking white shirt wears nazi's here, I can do what I want and cover it up and no one will ever question me, since they all think I have a very high level of integrity... which I do not. Your're welcome.

Unregistered
    I can break into any car I want. Since I'm one of the highest ranking white shirt wears nazi's here, I can do what I want and cover it up and no one will ever question me, since they all think I have a very high level of integrity... which I do not. Your're welcome.

simple, suck it *****

Unregistered
    simple, suck it *****
    We can all suck it, but your not a real man unless you swallow. SON.

Unregistered

Question

I have been with the Agency for two years now, I do understand I am somewhat new however have been here for a decent time. What is the big beef with Marceno? I can relate to the New York Style Policing as I am familiar with it but what’s the opposing factors to him?

Unregistered
    I have been with the Agency for two years now, I do understand I am somewhat new however have been here for a decent time. What is the big beef with Marceno? I can relate to the New York Style Policing as I am familiar with it but what’s the opposing factors to him?
    Just a few trolls on this site. Hell it might actually just be one with too much spare time.

Unregistered
    We can all suck it, but your not a real man unless you swallow. SON.

so what your saying is that your someone's ***** hahaha

Unregistered
    Just a few trolls on this site. Hell it might actually just be one with too much spare time.
    You mean like you

Unregistered

Don’t like the environment, LEAVE.

Hiding behind a laptop is the highest form of cowardice. You put on your uniform and walk the halls of 10-19 while smiling and pretending to be part of this team. Then, you run home and trash everyone from the dark room that you hide in.

If it sucks here so much, leave. I’m sure that you’re an AH anyway and it would be no loss to this agency if you left.

That goes for every one of you ****heads smiling and shaking hands while on duty and racing home to your laptops to disrespect your coworkers and command staff.

Be a “man” and register with your real name and then let’s hear what you all have to say.

There is nothing more disgraceful than cowardice.

QUOTE=Unregistered;2867488]UnderMidget Tanning Salon Collier Washout is being hand groomed by Mikey Scott because the regime in Old Tyme Lee County must continue for the elite in power and cannot change. SO they found Marceno because of his daddy and Carmine always wanted to be a big shot. Like the rest of the wannabees who jump from nothing to everything, they surround themselves and insulate themselves with handpicked yes women and men who will do everything including acts of immoral and unethical, criminal behavior on behalf of their new daddy. The trend continues, and the elite have a puppet minion on hand and speed dial to obtain whatever they need in case shit hits the fan in the neck of operations.

This has been in Lee County Government since the days of Good ol Snag Thompson, Frank Wanicka, Johnny McDougal, Rod Shoap and Mikey. It will continue. Because the machine is powerful.

HAVE FUN WORKING WITH THE UBERMIDGET![/QUOTE]

Unregistered
    Hiding behind a laptop is the highest form of cowardice. You put on your uniform and walk the halls of 10-19 while smiling and pretending to be part of this team. Then, you run home and trash everyone from the dark room that you hide in.

If it sucks here so much, leave. I’m sure that you’re an AH anyway and it would be no loss to this agency if you left.

That goes for every one of you ****heads smiling and shaking hands while on duty and racing home to your laptops to disrespect your coworkers and command staff.

Be a “man” and register with your real name and then let’s hear what you all have to say.

There is nothing more disgraceful than cowardice.

QUOTE=Unregistered;2867488]UnderMidget Tanning Salon Collier Washout is being hand groomed by Mikey Scott because the regime in Old Tyme Lee County must continue for the elite in power and cannot change. SO they found Marceno because of his daddy and Carmine always wanted to be a big shot. Like the rest of the wannabees who jump from nothing to everything, they surround themselves and insulate themselves with handpicked yes women and men who will do everything including acts of immoral and unethical, criminal behavior on behalf of their new daddy. The trend continues, and the elite have a puppet minion on hand and speed dial to obtain whatever they need in case shit hits the fan in the neck of operations.

This has been in Lee County Government since the days of Good ol Snag Thompson, Frank Wanicka, Johnny McDougal, Rod Shoap and Mikey. It will continue. Because the machine is powerful.

HAVE FUN WORKING WITH THE UBERMIDGET!
    [/QUOTE]

Register with our name?, just like YOU did?...lol.. Mr. Hide , you're no better than anyone else on this site. We know you're a part farquaad's Hallway Harem.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast