Done - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Done

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just last week the undersheriff only had two hash marks on his uniform. This week the parkranger from NYC, sorry i ment undersheriff is now wearing ten hash marks on his new white shirt. This guy is great. Cant make this stuff up.
    Nobody can hash like Lord Farquaad. It helps him to believe its the safest day ever!

Unregistered
    Doesn’t one hash mark equal three years in law enforcement

Unregistered
    It means 3 years with the agency. There are dozens of other Deputies with prior experience who are not allowed to add those years of service to their uniform hash marks. In Lee County, you can buy your way into command staff positions and also buy your hash marks.

Unregistered
    It means 3 years with the agency. There are dozens of other Deputies with prior experience who are not allowed to add those years of service to their uniform hash marks. In Lee County, you can buy your way into command staff positions and also buy your hash marks.
    Not true, B. Ellis has a sleeve full, as do many others, Not all from LCSO. Who cares anyway

Unregistered
    Just looked it up. There is no policy stating its for this agency only. It reads law enforcement experience. Raises please!!!!

Unregistered
    Just looked it up. There is no policy stating its for this agency only. It reads law enforcement experience. Raises please!!!!
    How does he justify so many. He has 18 years plus LE experience? Give me a break. Then again why start earning anything now.

Unregistered
    Jealous!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    When I come back my arms won't be long enough!

Unregistered
    Don’t worry they stopped hiring back retreads

Unregistered
    Jealous!!!!!!!!
    The only one who looked dumber in those white shirts was the Major car bugler ES. What is he pregnant with Carmine's baby. Boy does white make you look like a whale.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast