Done
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Done

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess he's doing these people, too. Notice all the shots are from ground level...lol..

Unregistered
    Keep giving raises and you have mine and my families vote.

Unregistered
    UnderMidget Tanning Salon Collier Washout is being hand groomed by Mikey Scott because the regime in Old Tyme Lee County must continue for the elite in power and cannot change. SO they found Marceno because of his daddy and Carmine always wanted to be a big shot. Like the rest of the wannabees who jump from nothing to everything, they surround themselves and insulate themselves with handpicked yes women and men who will do everything including acts of immoral and unethical, criminal behavior on behalf of their new daddy. The trend continues, and the elite have a puppet minion on hand and speed dial to obtain whatever they need in case shit hits the fan in the neck of operations.

This has been in Lee County Government since the days of Good ol Snag Thompson, Frank Wanicka, Johnny McDougal, Rod Shoap and Mikey. It will continue. Because the machine is powerful.

HAVE FUN WORKING WITH THE UBERMIDGET!

Unregistered
    UnderMidget Tanning Salon Collier Washout is being hand groomed by Mikey Scott because the regime in Old Tyme Lee County must continue for the elite in power and cannot change. SO they found Marceno because of his daddy and Carmine always wanted to be a big shot. Like the rest of the wannabees who jump from nothing to everything, they surround themselves and insulate themselves with handpicked yes women and men who will do everything including acts of immoral and unethical, criminal behavior on behalf of their new daddy. The trend continues, and the elite have a puppet minion on hand and speed dial to obtain whatever they need in case shit hits the fan in the neck of operations.

This has been in Lee County Government since the days of Good ol Snag Thompson, Frank Wanicka, Johnny McDougal, Rod Shoap and Mikey. It will continue. Because the machine is powerful.

HAVE FUN WORKING WITH THE UBERMIDGET!
    Have fun smoking pole, you troll

Unregistered
    Have fun smoking pole, you troll
    Troll boy is back. If anyone knows how to 'smoke pole' it's him. Grow up and be a good reflection of our agency for once.

Unregistered
    Troll boy is back. If anyone knows how to 'smoke pole' it's him. Grow up and be a good reflection of our agency for once.
    good one jackass, you don't even work here, and if you do, you just plain suck

Unregistered
    good one jackass, you don't even work here, and if you do, you just plain suck
    awww... you were bullied as a kid, weren't you? I actually do work here, and I actually 'WORK' here.

Unregistered
    awww... you were bullied as a kid, weren't you? I actually do work here, and I actually 'WORK' here.
    Sure you do troll, you still live with your mommy

Unregistered
    Just last week the undersheriff only had two hash marks on his uniform. This week the parkranger from NYC, sorry i ment undersheriff is now wearing ten hash marks on his new white shirt. This guy is great. Cant make this stuff up.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast