**** you Stahl! Let's all cancel PBA and join POC

Unregistered

**** you Stahl! Let's all cancel PBA and join POC

They're only using our dues to stuff their pockets anyways. They do nothing in terms of contract (see our current non-contract situation) or fighting for our rights (see BWC and how many are ROD for a variety of nonworthy reasons).

Stahl, you're out of your league. Stick to what you know, which is painting that dead racoon you have for hair and taking photos with people that don't want to take photos with you,

Unregistered
    No thanks! Rather throw my money away than pay admission to the Opa Locka Zoo.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No thanks! Rather throw my money away than pay admission to the Opa Locka Zoo.
    What did you just say Steadman? You rednecks at the PBA are a bunch of racist MFs.

Unregistered
    What did you just say Steadman? You rednecks at the PBA are a bunch of racist MFs.
    What’s your point? Obama is gone! No more free ride for you monkeys.

Unregistered
    You should, the attorney is a lot better!

Unregistered
    They're only using our dues to stuff their pockets anyways. They do nothing in terms of contract (see our current non-contract situation) or fighting for our rights (see BWC and how many are ROD for a variety of nonworthy reasons).

Stahl, you're out of your league. Stick to what you know, which is painting that dead racoon you have for hair and taking photos with people that don't want to take photos with you,
    You haven’t seen the worst of it yet. Give them time. Wait until they start hiring friends and family who “happen” to be in the business of providing whatever service it is that they will spend our dues money on.
    Wait until we get shafted on our contract while at the same time they enrich theirs.

Unregistered
    You haven’t seen the worst of it yet. Give them time. Wait until they start hiring friends and family who “happen” to be in the business of providing whatever service it is that they will spend our dues money on.
    Wait until we get shafted on our contract while at the same time they enrich theirs.
    I’m afraid your comment is spot on. And, it truly scares me so I’m at a crossroad of staying with the PBA ornswitch.