Totalling your Patrol car in Bradenton
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Totalling your Patrol car in Bradenton

That wreck you caused in Bradenton by blowing a red light and injuring a civilian, sending the patrol car and hers to the junkyard was some of the best work I have seen. Keep up the great work, hope they make you a LT or Maj for that.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That wreck you caused in Bradenton by blowing a red light and injuring a civilian, sending the patrol car and hers to the junkyard was some of the best work I have seen. Keep up the great work, hope they make you a LT or Maj for that.
    You have a link?

Unregistered
    As of right now, they have kept it off the news. I expect it to stay that way if history is any indication of the future.

Unregistered

Initials?!

Give us a hint bro!

Unregistered
    I know about this one.
    They are waiting for FHP to finalize their report. It's not looking good though.

Unregistered
    Sometimes shit happens when you’re a cop. If you try it sometimes maybe you will see.

Unregistered
    ^truth...unfortunately most people just sit under their tree and don’t do anything all shift so they wouldn’t know.

Unregistered
    Sometimes shit happens when you’re a cop. If you try it sometimes maybe you will see.
    Try what, blowing through a red light on the way to work and T-boning someone in your take-home? Yeah bud!! Now THAT's Police work !!!!

Unregistered
    who are you guys even talking about?

honestly it's probably just an accident, which happens. whoever it is is probably a harder worker than every single one of you lazy a$$es in this thread!

Unregistered
    the gossip crew is back at it on here. must be a slow night on midnights in patrol!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast