Live PD - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Live PD

Unregistered
    You guys are on the wrong show... Shouldn't you be on "Live SO?" Just sayin...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well, we'll never be felt sorry for for lack of manpower again as long as we have every damn unit in the squad showing up on Live PD calls so they can see themselves on TV...
    It's amazing how many deputies are free to assist when the cameras are rolling.

Unregistered
    It's amazing how many deputies are free to assist when the cameras are rolling.
    Youre only as good as the direction of the leadership. How long will it take for them to understand theyre making the agency look like a great big joke. Of course people before them have done a swell job leading them down that road.

Unregistered
    Granted I'm not a K-9 Deputy, but I thought you weren't supposed to be out of sight of your dog when it goes after a suspect. I watched NC and Shep on Live PD and he let his dog go after a suspect as he cuffed another suspect. He then had to drag the arrested suspect into the woods as he searched for his dog who was fighting with the second suspect for quite a while. I smell a lawsuit as he obviously wasn't in control of his dog as it attacked the second suspect being that he didn't even know where it was. Can you say excessive force or at least negligence on NC's part??
    NC is one of the Sheriff’s golden boys. Personally, i don’t like working with him and I think his policing is questionable at times.

Unregistered
    I am in pasco county am familiar with carmack and k9 shep....you haters dont know what you are talking about....please!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I am in pasco county am familiar with carmack and k9 shep....you haters dont know what you are talking about....please!!!!!!!
    Stop posting on here NC.

Unregistered
    I've read his reports and sadly, that's how he writes.

Unregistered
    NC is one of the worst cops I have ever had the misfortune of being on a call with.

Unregistered
    NC is one of the worst cops I have ever had the misfortune of being on a call with.
    That must be pretty bad because Id bet the list of worse cops in Pasco is long and distinguished.

Unregistered
    Why all the hate? Don’t we have enough real problems without constantly trashing each other on here? And dude we get it, a guy got shot in the nuts with a less lethal, it shouldn’t have happened, let’s move on. This could be a legitimate forum to discuss our real issues in the agency, instead we anonymously trash talk our brothers and sisters.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast