Live PD
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Live PD

Unregistered

Live PD

Granted I'm not a K-9 Deputy, but I thought you weren't supposed to be out of sight of your dog when it goes after a suspect. I watched NC and Shep on Live PD and he let his dog go after a suspect as he cuffed another suspect. He then had to drag the arrested suspect into the woods as he searched for his dog who was fighting with the second suspect for quite a while. I smell a lawsuit as he obviously wasn't in control of his dog as it attacked the second suspect being that he didn't even know where it was. Can you say excessive force or at least negligence on NC's part??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Granted I'm not a K-9 Deputy, but I thought you weren't supposed to be out of sight of your dog when it goes after a suspect. I watched NC and Shep on Live PD and he let his dog go after a suspect as he cuffed another suspect. He then had to drag the arrested suspect into the woods as he searched for his dog who was fighting with the second suspect for quite a while. I smell a lawsuit as he obviously wasn't in control of his dog as it attacked the second suspect being that he didn't even know where it was. Can you say excessive force or at least negligence on NC's part??
    Ask the guy who took a shot in the groin about the power of Pasco report writing. Perhaps this one will turn into a masterpiece as well. Theyll probably charge him with theft and kidnapping for dragging the mutt in the woods.

Unregistered
    Hard to be imaginative on his report when it's caught on camera on national TV.

Unregistered
    Hard to be imaginative on his report when it's caught on camera on national TV.
    But did that stop anyone when the lad got nicked through the door? Id think not. This appears to be a county of deception, smoke and mirrors.

Unregistered
    so you jump all over this guy for doing a great job and then put it on here. How dumb are you?

Unregistered
    so you jump all over this guy for doing a great job and then put it on here. How dumb are you?
    The question is How dumb are you? To think that doing a great job will either protect you or keep you from harm from higher ups or the public. Loosing a dog is no different from loosing a bullet. If either one hits someone innocent...well you should get the picture.

Unregistered
    Agreed! It was great footage for the general public who doesn't know any better but it was a huge violation and liability for nacho and the rest of the agency.

Unregistered
    Agreed! It was great footage for the general public who doesn't know any better but it was a huge violation and liability for nacho and the rest of the agency.
    https://www.twincities.com/2017/12/0...-male-suspect/

So much for "Out".

Unregistered
    That's what happens when you do "more with less" and are so used to doing it year after year. You eventually end up making tactical decisions that are not only dangerous for you, but for your partners as well (whether they be furry or wearing underwear). Getting a collar is great, but not at the expense of sacrificing another deputy. Lack of manpower and poor zone coverage really adds to the danger factor. When one deputy covers a zone that encompasses an entire area from SR54 to 41 and up to Lake Patience and back across with all the new subdivisions going in, and with backup always tied up in training or out writing a report, it's only a matter of time before more things like this start happening.

Unregistered
    That's what happens when you do "more with less" and are so used to doing it year after year. You eventually end up making tactical decisions that are not only dangerous for you, but for your partners as well (whether they be furry or wearing underwear). Getting a collar is great, but not at the expense of sacrificing another deputy. Lack of manpower and poor zone coverage really adds to the danger factor. When one deputy covers a zone that encompasses an entire area from SR54 to 41 and up to Lake Patience and back across with all the new subdivisions going in, and with backup always tied up in training or out writing a report, it's only a matter of time before more things like this start happening.
    Well, we'll never be felt sorry for for lack of manpower again as long as we have every damn unit in the squad showing up on Live PD calls so they can see themselves on TV...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast