Live PD - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Live PD

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why all the hate? Don’t we have enough real problems without constantly trashing each other on here? And dude we get it, a guy got shot in the nuts with a less lethal, it shouldn’t have happened, let’s move on. This could be a legitimate forum to discuss our real issues in the agency, instead we anonymously trash talk our brothers and sisters.
    Hmmmmm it shouldnt have happened lets move on? If it was you that did it where would you be now as opposed to where are those involved now and was that investigation perhaps tainted a bit to protect who? Falsifying reports isnt a real issue? Oh and Buttercup whats keeping you from discussing any real issue YOU want instead of boo hooing here? Hate? Arent you confused with what you call hate and reality? The reality and lack of same in this agency is absolutely pathetic.

Unregistered
    How about you don’t run from a K9 handler and you don’t get bite. Better yet don’t run from the cops. Of course the criminals are never at fault. I don’t know NC but beautiful apprehension

Unregistered
    How about you don’t run from a K9 handler and you don’t get bite. Better yet don’t run from the cops. Of course the criminals are never at fault. I don’t know NC but beautiful apprehension
    Geez I remember when the real cops would actually run after the bad guys and catch them. I dont know of any situation where the cops bit anyone....well I do but.....And criminals didnt get paid for running and getting bitten. Oh well. Live PD camera, run, get bit, get paid. Well we'll see.

Unregistered
    Geez I remember when the real cops would actually run after the bad guys and catch them. I dont know of any situation where the cops bit anyone....well I do but.....And criminals didnt get paid for running and getting bitten. Oh well. Live PD camera, run, get bit, get paid. Well we'll see.
    Well there were two bad guys so one for NC and one for shep. From what I remember he did run after one & If the other didn’t run the dog would be chillin in the back of the car 🤷*♀️ ^someone got washed out of the police academy.

Unregistered
    Well there were two bad guys so one for NC and one for shep. From what I remember he did run after one & If the other didn’t run the dog would be chillin in the back of the car 🤷*♀️ ^someone got washed out of the police academy.
    Im sorry for your failure but watching Live PD wont get you the experience youre lacking. Did you say he caught his suspect or just the dog? Was your memory issue the reason you got washed out or you just couldnt handle the real deal?

Unregistered
    You act surprised. Watch a few Live pd episodes and observe the tactics the guys on this agency use...or lack thereof. Not to mention they say stupid shit half the time. I dont work for Pasco but id be willing to bet everyone goofs off at training if they actually do hold trainings. You'd think the agency would square itself away before agreeing to go on a nationally televised TV show.

Unregistered
    Thye big clown likes the publicity and like a small child is enthralled by the alleged action as he has no experience of his own.

Unregistered
    Whelp, I've seen it all. Mr "You dont run from Nacho bro" gets invited to talk on livePD. Maybe he should talk about how he screws over the rest of his squad by sitting on traffic stops and trying to find drugs all shift and leaving any other call to the rest of the squad. Maybe he should talk about running around in Gulf instead of staying in Ocean. Maybe he should talk about how much time he spends under the desk. I love how the biggest shammers get on tv. Trashco's finest at work.

Unregistered
    Whelp, I've seen it all. Mr "You dont run from Nacho bro" gets invited to talk on livePD. Maybe he should talk about how he screws over the rest of his squad by sitting on traffic stops and trying to find drugs all shift and leaving any other call to the rest of the squad. Maybe he should talk about running around in Gulf instead of staying in Ocean. Maybe he should talk about how much time he spends under the desk. I love how the biggest shammers get on tv. Trashco's finest at work.

Unregistered
    Seems like someone has a wee problem with the truth huh?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast